Prologue: The Letter

Good evening citizens of London, this letter is a means of declaration of war to the monarchs. I am writing this to the ones who feel that they are treated unfairly by the country,the city and the monarchs in general. Whoever reads this letter must come to a meeting place and they must show this letter to the person in front of the door, in the dark alleyway on 24 Asmound Avenue. There, you will hopefully, meet a different variety of people with different struggles of their own in this tiny yet vast country.

After 1 hour of waiting, I will appear before you, behind me will be my friends that will help with the revolution. If you think this is a hoax then go over there yourself and then we'll see who's right and who's wrong. The time the meeting will start is at exactly 8pm and will end at 11pm, in the meeting itself we will discuss about our strategies against the monarchs and how to infiltrate the castle,but that's at a later stage in the plan. We will fully discuss the stages of this operation in detail at the meeting, if you are interested,please, go there even if it's out of curiosity. However, if you come by curiously and do not intend on joining us in our revolt, then we have no choice but to hypnotize you and erase your memories of this night's occurrence in case somebody is threatened or tempted to leak our information.

Signed, S.B