Happy Sweet Sixteen

Roman stared at the beautiful white rose in the glass cage.
"Five more hours"
He whispered to himself. He properly turned 16 at 6:09 pm. He was already dressed and ready for this evening. He was just so excited!
Everyone of his friends had a rose, his brother, Remus, had a rose as well, and the rose had already turned yellow!
He was ready for when he got his rose, he wondered what color it would turn, his mother had joked about it turning red since Roman loved himself so much.

Time had passed, four hours to be exact. Most people had shown up already, but there was still an hour til the ceremony.
Roman decided to go out for a bit, just to pass the time. He told his father this,
"Be back a quarter before the ceremony"
"Yes sir father"
And with that, he was gone. He was walking around when he heard...yelling? He turned around to see a man dressed in all black running away with something. He got a bit angry, he didn't like thieves, he only stood for justice.

"HEY!" He yelled, but the man didn't stop, actually they bumped into each other
"God dammit" he muttered getting up
"I'm so sorry your highness!"  The man said, he looked scared
"What are you doing?!"
"I-I just needed a few dollars to feed my family, I-I'm homeless"

Yes, Roman loved justice, but, he had a heart for those in need, so he sighed and said:
"Oh, I'm so sorry, pardon my rudeness, you may leave"

The man nodded and ran off.

New story! What do you guys think? Leave some comments if your interested in this! Buh bye!