It's Time

After that whole situation, I decided to just walk back to the castle, I checked the town clock before I walked back, it read "5:56" how was I gone for that long?! Is the author really that lazy?!

~Time skip because, yes, I am that lazy~

Finally! It's 6:00pm, only 9 more minutes, I took the time I had left to add some final touches to my outfit. I got my favorite crown, which was gold with different colored gems around it, to resemble how gay I am, but alas, it could be gayer. I put on my red sash, I was quite eye catching, but I don't mind, I like the attention. I headed down to the throne room and stood between two guards, as my father told me too when teaching me about the royal event.

I couldn't contain my excitement. The clock strikes "6:09pm", it's time!

Patton, the royal adviser, started reading this super boring thing about how the rose always knows best and love will always prosper and blah blah blah! I already know this crap, just open the damn rose already!
"And now, Prince Roman of Sanderea, you may now open your heart and pull out a rose"
Patton finished, thank God.
I stepped up after bowing to literally everyone, my heart was racing as I opened the glass to find...a purple rose? Already? How? I just opened it! No one I know loves Purple the most, that's very odd to say the least.

"It seems Prince Roman has already found his true love, ah love, the only true found emotion of....."
I just tuned him out at that point.