S. Snape's POV

S. Snape's POV

Another school year was starting and already I was dreading it. I was now in charge of teaching Defense Against the Dark Arts and for that I am happy but having to teach harry potter for two more long years after he defeated the dark lord was no walk in the park. I had no ill feelings toward the kid himself what I hated was the fact that he was jame's son. I only tolerated him because the now deceased headmaster had asked to and because I also knew that lilly was his mother.

Oh how I missed lilly. She was my one and only love. Never have I ever met anyone who remotely caught my interest. Yes I had "girls" but nothing serious they were just hook ups. No other girl could ever match my darling lilly. Suddenly my home phone rang shaking me from my day dream. I looked at the caller ID and rolled my eyes when I saw that it was the girl from a few days ago her name was carol something. I answered cooly" hello carol" my annoyance evident "snape darling wanna get together tonight. My parents are coming to visit and I" I stopped her before she could finish her sentence.

"CAROL,I do not wish to speak with you again or to meet your parents or anything" I said rudely. She gasped cursed at me and hanged up but not before I hear her call me an ass. I slammed the phone down. Gosh this girls were getting annoying. For some strange reason dumbledore popped into my mind *severus you know this girls will never be good enough if you don't let lilly go* I slammed my fist against the table and headed to my room the last day of peaceful resting before heading back to hogwarts.

**** This is a short one but I promise ill get better as this story progresses. Vote, fan, comment. Wanna edit my story let me know ill give you credit****