Disobeying

BubblesxBoomer4L wanted this one and holy hell did I love writing this.
Anyone reading this, please do me a favor and check out their Namjoon fanfic!

     The blanket around me was so cozy that I drifted off to sleep without realizing it... The soft sound of rain on the apartment windows lulled me back and forth between concious and not.

 The soft sound of rain on the apartment windows lulled me back and forth between concious and not

     I really can't keep falling asleep, I think to myself. Yoongi will be home from his job soon and I have to be awake to welcone him home..!

     With that thought, I sit up and rub my eyes. Even though it is around 4, thw sun barely shines and I can't see around me. I flick on the lamp on the nughtstand and stretch lazily. My eyes t re ail to my hands above my head and I flex my fingers, reaching for the ceiling.

     Thinking of Yoongi and playing with my shadows, I slowly slip into little-space. By the time it is 4:15 I am wide awake and very playful... So playful that I notice a bulge in the blanket that is undoubtedly my "friend".

     "Hyung..." I whine to the empty room and pout. I angrily get out of bed and stomp to the livingroom to sit on the couch and wait. Now I really want him...

     But he'll be tired from work...

     An idea pops into my head and I giggle while walking my fingers along the armrests. He will definitely perk up if I don't follow orders!

     Time passes quicker than I anticipated and the door swings open without a notice. I jump but remain where I am, still playing with the coach and pretending my hands are pirates.

     "Awh," Yoongi coos while taking off his shoes ,"You're adorable..."

     He strides over and goes in for a kiss. Once our lips brush, I sit back and go back to my pirates, ignoring him.

 Once our lips brush, I sit back and go back to my pirates, ignoring him

     "Jimin? Come on! I just want a kiss." Yoongi whines

     I pretend my hand hits him with a sword "Argh! An asshole? In these waters? Hell must have frozen over!