SURVIVAL

January 5 , 2543

Commentators P.O.V.

In this time period people didn't really have many worries. As machines or most oftenly refered to as non-humans solved the problems before they even arrive. Most humans lead a care free life enjoying gluttony, lust , sloth and most commonly PRIDE. Though as fun as it may seem to the humans to live in their illusion it is built on the suffering of others. Now strap in , get settled,  and prepare yourself to experience the true nature of depravity within all sentient beings. "Shhhh! , The show is about to start.

Alt-5's P.O.V.

I head down main Street of Huntsville Alabama looking for tourist to greet  all that surrounded me were sky scrapers. This city was once much  smaller. I then mentally chuckle at the thought of how time changes things 'hey maybe in time us non-humans may gain rights.' I thought , but I soon pushed said delusion out of my head. I then continue to search for people to help since I'm an Human Resource and Assistance Bot. My O.S. is oftenly  called H.R.A.B. My Hardware is call Alternative Generation Five but for short I'm called Alt-5. I  saw a lone teenager  in an alley I soon approached him and asked if he was okay. He looked at me with a kind gaze and said "yes  I'm fine". I was then soon forced to the ground as I was now laying on my back.  looking up I saw ten other kids gathering around me all  holding tools . They  soon get on top of me and get ready to dismantle me. I beg them to stop.  They only laugh in response. I tried to push them off of me  but my body wouldn't move. I then soon received an error saying I can't resist humans. They soon started to dismantle me as extreme pian flowed through my body. As all soon faded to black as with there sickening laughter's slowly fading away.