Chapter 31

Hmmm... Ahhh... Shravani woke up as the sleeping pill's effect waved off.

Shravani found herself in a completely different place and then she realised as to what happened where probably she is now.

Sanu Baby!!! She heard a voice call her making her flinch.

You??? Shravani acted to be shocked

Awww... My Doctor rememberes me... Vicky exclaimed.

Why did you kidnap me??? Shravani asked.

Oh Sweetheart you still didn't understand it??? By now Vicky was standing in front of Shravani who was sitting on the edge of the bed.

Nooo... Shravani stammered as Vicky stood near her.

Come Darling I'll explain everything... Vicky pushed Shravani on the bed and lied to next to her.

Just stay away from me... Shravani pushed Vicky.

Don't worry Sanu... I won't force you... I Love you so much Baby... Vicky kissed her hands.

Shravani felt disgusted to lie on the same bed as Vicky and him kissing her hand. But she had to tolerate it for a few more minutes.

Vicky unaware of the fact that Shravani already knew everything, explained in detail as to what all he did from the beginning.

Shravani sighed gladly as Vicky explained everything, as everything told by him was getting recorded and it would be enough proof to send him behind the bars.

Now Sanu be a very good girl and get ready... We will get married in an hour... Vicky woke up and got a bridal dress from the cupboard.

I'm sorry Vicky but I can't marry you... Shravani declared.

Vicky who was about to leave the room stopped in his tracks.

Why is it so Darling??? Because you Love that Bastard... Remember one thing, I have no problem in killing him... Vicky warned with a evil smirk.

Vicky looked at Shravani expecting her to be scared or worried but instead he saw her smirking.

Your game is over Vicky... Vicky felt a metal pointed on his forehead.

Vicky looked at Shravani wide eyed as he realised that the man behind him is none other than Mihir.

I missed you so much Mihir... Shravani intentionally pecked Mihir's lips.

Vicky balled his fist seeing it. He couldn't believe that he was fooled.

Oh by the way, Vicky meet my Husband Mr. Mihir Sehgal... Shravani introduced Mihir to Vicky.