fess up ( f.w )

requested by @s-starlordd
•••

Y/n and Finn have been best friends since preschool, it was just coincidental that they had both successfully landed a role on a small netflix show called 'Stranger Things'.

After the show became a worldwide success, the two started to receive more acting roles like y/n starring in AHS Freak show in season 4 and finn in the new upcoming it movie.

The cast was coming back for another season, and after filming season 2, y/n knew she was starting to catch feelings for her best friend.

At first, it was a little jealousy with all the 'mileven' scenes they had to shoot.

To the normal things that Finn would do for her like lending her his jacket when she felt cold.

Those simple gestures would make her heart flutter in an instant.

Right now, they were on set about to film for David and Winona's scene. So the kids weren't needed at the moment.

Y/n and Finn were currently playing
mario cart on his brother nick's Nintendo Switch.

Y/n wore Finn's white 'The Beatles' tee and it was a bit oversized for her but the girl loved it.

Natalia had accidentally spilled water all over her costume awhile ago by bumping into each other and Finn decided to be a 'gentleman' and lend her a spare shirt he brought.

Though, borrowing was a usual
thing for these two whether it'd be clothes, beanies, instruments and etc.

The two soon got bored and y/n decided to go hangout with Gaten. She spotted him quietly watching the scene of Hopper and Joyce arguing after she had ditched their 'date'.

"Hey" she whispered to the boy.

"What's up y/n?" He asked her.

"I don't know. I'm so bored right now,
just got out of Finn's trailer from playing Mario cart." She sighed.

"Ooo finnie boi, do you still like him?" He smirked at the girl in front of him.

"Oh shut up, you know the answer"

"C'mon just fess up already. We all know that you two like each other, you might as well grow the balls to tell him cause we all know he won't." He quietly giggled.

"Okay but it's hard you know, especially with the fact that, I think Millie kind of likes him after those 'you know' scene" she frowned.

"Bruh, he literally—"

"Hi y/n, I'm so sorry for spilling my drink on your shirt— hey is that Finn's shirt?" Natalia cut him off.

"Uhh no it isn't?" Y/n lied.

She looked at Gaten's way to see the boy smirking at her, y/n rolled her eyes at him and shyly nodded towards Natalia's way.

"Woahh, so you guys are like that now huh?" She teasingly nudged the girl in front of her.

"What?! No... This is normal for us, we've been borrowing each other's things since we were kids."