1. Info and characters.

it's a cliche taekook book.

It's inspired by jinnieboo92 's book, they wrote one, and I got inspired by it to write my version. This one will differ from theirs, so I suggest you go read their one! I liked it a lot, and it's well written.  So I highly suggest reading it!

Jungkook is a cliche high school bad boy, except he's in university and still hasn't grown out of his childish behaviour. He is daredevil that makes girls and boys weak to their knees. All but one girl, her name is Sujin (If any of you have read my book 'boy backstage' then you know who this bitch is)

Sujin plays hard to get, constantly brushing Jungkook off casually because she knows he will always come running back.

One day, though, Jungkook's dare is to go after the mysterious new kid. Usually, everyone knows at least something about the new kids yet, this one they had nothing on. All they knew was that they were coming from France and had been travelling the world. Everyone knew he would be some snobby rich kid.

Jungkook's group:

Jimin, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi

They can be bullies but only when you mess with one of them, if you leave them be they'll leave you alone. Then again they never go out of their way to help others either really.

(That was kind of like a background or something?? IDK)

Jeon Jungkook

-Cliche Bad boy daredevil trope                            -Is a fuckboi                                                                  -Has a major crush on Sujin                                    -A bi in denial                               ...

-Cliche Bad boy daredevil trope                            -Is a fuckboi                                                          -Has a major crush on Sujin                                    -A bi in denial                                                           
-Easily jealous and v possessive
-Is in the basketball team but only for his friends and the hot cheerleaders                            -Psychology major, Dance sub-major

Park Jimin