Untitled Part 1

You live in a world with no control. Nobody knows how the world was in the past, but maybe I might. I am the one, my life gave me pain and misery and hate, but everything good comes with a price. My price was me and to this day I have to hide my secrets to none should ever know. People think I’m a nobody but I am the one that is saving them, if I told what I know about the past the price would be my life and misery and every one would know what our leader did to cause this. Every day I have to hide myself to every one so no soul would ever know.

            What would you do just to spill a secret that you since you were 3 and your now 13 trying to save your life? I’m Luna science I was 3 I had a secret, the only way I can let it out is if I write about it and never tell anyone. Why would a 3 year old need to know a secret as important as this? They call me enigmatic it means secretive. Any secret someone tells someone somehow my brain will hear it even from around the world and its painful some of them. Why would I need a course such as this, my life is going to end up with me being killed by the capital so I have to hide. There coming I must hide.

            I just found out a new secret there are more people like me, without my parents to tell me how I just this curse I must find them and ask them, why I was chosen to take on this curse. I must get ready to get food I must pretend to be an average teen girl. My friend Sam will help me she has no curse but she can make magic. She has the gift I have the curse we are the ying yang. We must get food then leave right away.

     Luna and I run as fast as we can to go and steal some food. We get slower and slower until we start walking, as we walk I start to review my plan with Luna, "Ok Luna, the plan is to  casually walk by the fruit cart, then we each grab two or three fruits and stuff them into our bags. Then we are going to go to the next few carts. Ok we got to make it look casual." We walk by the first cart. I grab a handful of strawberries while Luna chickens out and grabs nothing, so I grab two apples and stuff them into her bag. After we are out of sight of the fruit shack I pull Luna into an ally way. "What was that for, "I question Luna, "You didn't grab anything?”  “ I’m sorry Sam, I just got scared, and this is my first time actually stealing something!” “Ok fine, I'll cut you some slack, but you better grab something at the next stand.” Luna just nods and we walk along to the next stand. As Luna grabs an orange and I grab an apple the cops see us. They run at us, but Luna doesn’t see them as fast as I do.

        They won’t get off our trail I think we may be caught today. I can’t, I won’t, I can’t go back there they tried to kill me. My life is just one mistake I wish I was never born. My parents would have never been killed if I never have been born. I can’t go. Just then a little girl ran over to us. “Luna don’t leave me, I need you”, just as that girl tells me this the cops faint and I run as fast as I can while she is still following us. “What it wrong with you they fainted we can slow down “Sam screams. Help me this little girl is following us. “What are you talking about?” I stop and look to my side and she starts to levitate. I scream “Help me” as I faint.