comming soon

"Don’t be afraid my name is Cylena and I am her to help you." “Sam Sam she is scaring me” screamed Luna, “Did you take your meds?” questioned Sam. “No, I mean yes, I did but, what she, she why no, help me “cried Luna Just calm down or I'll make you faint too. "Take a couple deep breaths Luna cause it hurts falling to the ground. Luna your sure you took you meds?" Luna thinks for a second then says," Oh, wait I did, or was that yesterday?" Sam face palms and whispers to me," See when she can't remember anything she didn't take her meds. One of them helps her remember things." "Ah, ok Luna, just calm down, I am here to help you." I check to see if anyone is listening to us. "Lets get out of here before anyone sees us." Sam suggests. Sam and Lune lead the way to their shelter in District 13, and I follow behind them.

         "Sorry, it is a long walk back to District 13. We travel far so people won't know us." Sam tells me as we take a turn. Next thing I know Luna is screaming something,"We must run the cops see us and they have sheild's and guns !" We sprint as fast as we can. "Be careful Cylena these cops are far more dangerous than the cops in Distric 14!" Sam yells in between panting.

                As we start running I start to see something sparkle and I notice Cylenia is back she tells me to turn left so I tell Sam to and she leads us to a hidden base and while we are running Sam keeps arguing saying there no base but I can see it. Sam for god’s sake if you don’t fricken listen to me and run through this wall we will both die. She is hesitant but decides to run through, in that moment we stop running and she loses it.

What is going on you are scaring me I feel like you have been keeping a secret from me why did I even follow you? In that moment after I stops yelling I notice Luna is on the floor crying blood is coming out of her arm. I run over to her and see it, I put my hand on it, and it starts to glow.” Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh what are you doing”, Luna screams. I don’t know. “You learned to heal” says cylenia. Who is that help, Luna help?

That’s cylenia she was the one who was talking to me. You have powers, so do I you have to prove it and you just did. Our powers only work when we are together. We have powers to heal hear love move and lots more we just have to learn how to use them first. That’s how you healed me you cared.

Sam POV

        "Cylena, you know those pills I have to take, there is nothing really wrong with me the doctor just thinks I'm insane. The pills are what makes me insane." Luna explains head in her hands. Cylena just stares in shock. I decide to break the scilence," Luna I never knew that, Why did you never tell me this?" A tear falls down Luna's cheek. "Sam no one in this town likes me!" I guess the pills do make her insane I've never seen her like this probably because she never does take her pills but today I watched her take.  "Well we better get out of here before it gets dark." Cylena says trying to break the scilence.

Luna POV

        As we walk back Sam leads the way while me and Cylena walk a little ways behind. The worst part of the pills is that they are suppose to last 48 hours. Great now I'm going to be insane for 2 whole days. "I'm sorry Luna I never knew the pills were the thing making you insane." Sam appologizes." i like to be insame its my normal. Once we get back to our shelter we set our bags on our beds. Sam jumps onto the bed while I slowly walk over to my bed and sit. Cylena stands there until I tell her she can use the spare bed.