Part 4

Next day

Manik woke up and went to washroom for doing his morning chores. He came back after some time all ready to kick start the next day.

He was sitting in dining table and was scrolling through his mobile. Kaka the maid but manik consider him as family came and placed his breakfast on table.

Kaka : good morning baba. Here is your breakfast. Eat it fast. Sidharth baba is waiting for you in office. He called on landline since he didn't get when he called you.

M: ok kaka aap bhi jaake khana khayiye

Kaka Nods and went from there.

Manik's pov

Hii guys good morning. Hope you are doing well. So basically I has some meeting today also and want to go for seeing a site for the upcoming project. And the time is all near may be that's why Sidharth called me. Ohh I forgot to tell you about Sidharth.

Sidharth mathur he is my pa in office but my most trusted man and best buddy. Whenever I wish to take a break from office I give all responsibilities to him. In my absence he is the boss of my office and he has the every right to take the decision. He always tell me whenever he take any decision. Also from today evening to Monday he is in charge. So that I can spend my day with my family. But it's not like ki he is not a part of my family. But it's just between two of us. We two hang out when we go out.

Ok enough of my Sidharth puran actually from now you guys get to knew that I talks a lot. Kya karoon i live alone here na so aise talk karna I like it. I always told that idiots to come and stay with me but they said not now later. I don't know when will be that.

Now I'm going to office and then to site.

Manik had his breakfast and then went to office. In between he called his friends and talked for sometime. Soon he reached and straight way went to meeting. After that he went to site with Sidharth and after finalising all thing he returned from there by saying Sidharth to take care all and inform him if he is needed anywhere urgently.

Manik's pov

So today's work is over. I'm really excited for the get together since you guys are with me. But now they all are in work. In that time I will show you guys my favourite place. Whenever I'm tensed sad or feel low and lonely I took my Steps towards the way where I can be myself and gather all the positive energy from that place. First time I come here was 1 year back. It was so blissful.

So welcome to my comfort ' Apna sa' orphanage. ( don't mind the name ) it's true like it's name. We will feel Apna sa when ever we come here. There are small kids who are each others strength. So come i will introduce you guys to my buddies and my second ma.

Ms.meera rajput the care taker of the orphanage and my second ma who is very lovely woman with a golden heart.

Manik went inside the orphanage to greet a beautiful lady who is in beautiful pink saree with a charming smile. The smile wides when she saw manik standing in front of her. Manik hugs her and she too responds.

M: hii ma how are you ?

Ma: I'm fine. How are you beta ? It's been sometime you didn't come here ? You know your buddies were missing you.

M: sorry na I was busy. Now I free so thought to visit you guys and don't worry till evening my whole time is for them. So ma I want permission to take them outside with me.

Ma: as you wish.

M: thank you ma. So I will go and surprise them.

Manik went to the ground behind the building to see all the kids are playing.
He smiles seeing them.

M:( shouts ) hey buddies did anyone missed me ?

The kid look Back to see their prince, their partner. They ran and hugged him tightly from all sides. Manik to hugged them by kneeling down.
After sometime they broke the hug realising something and turned their face from him.he got confused first then came to know it's because he didn't come to meet them. He chuckles seeing them.

M: so you guys are all angry with me. Hona bhi chahiye . But I was busy na pls sorry look kan bhi pakad Liya hai.

But they didn't budge.

M: (sadly ) it's ok. I thought I will be with you till evening and we will go out and play and have all your favourite things. But now you guys are angry. It's ok. Koi baat nahi. I will go

He slowly started to go from there but they blocked him.

Rohan :( one of the kid ) bhayya no we forgave you. So let's go out na.

M: really?

All : ( shouts ) yes. Let's go na

Manik nods and that's it they all ran and hugged him again but due to the sudden force manik fall down along with the kids. But the kids didn't mind and again hugged him in that position manik below kids upon him. Manik shakes his head and wraps his hand around them.

After tgat they went to park and took most of the rides. Then they went to have food from restaurant where manik ordered all their favourite foods till they need . They ended the day by having their favourite ice creams and manik dropped them safely to their house that what they call the orphanage by promising them he will come soon.

Manik bid bye to maa and went to his house where soon his friends will come.

Manik's pov

So guys now I feel really happy. Their smiles gives me a different kind of satisfaction . They are the purest form of love in this world. Hope you guys also enjoyed with me .

Now I should reach home soon so that I can make arrangements for the party tonight. Soon they will be coming. So I should rush. Actually I didn't realise the time being with my partners.

Manik increased the speed and soon he reached the home. Kaka was already done most of the arrangements. He thanked kaka for that and went to change.

.
.

To be continued. ..

How was the update?

Hope you liked. Pls tell me did you liking my story

Stay safe and be at home.

See you soon 😄😄😄😄😄😄

Good night 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄