Part 19

Nandhini looked to see manik not there. She looked others to see all were looking where manik was. They looked each other. Cabir was going outside to search for him but before that manik came inside.

While seeing him all started to bombard questions without giving time to speak.

C: manik where were you went ?  

Mu : ha manik at least  you should have told us.

A: ha manik

Having enough of them manik shouted loudly.

"Enough " manik shouted.

All stopped. All these while nandhini was staring him without blinking her eyes. Manik too looked her but averted his gaze to his friends.

Manik: guys relax. I was here only. I wanted to do some important work which has to work completed today. Today is the correct time for that and I cannot delay it. So I went to prepare for that.

By saying he looked nandhini and slowly went near her. Nandhini was sitting facing him on bed dangling her feet outside. Manik reached near her and knelt in front of her.

He slowly took her both hands in his and spoke straight looking in to her eyes.

Manik : angel I don't know how to express my feeling correctly or not to say big big cheesy lines and promises just like we see in film. So angel today is the best day if my life. I had planned so much for us to do on our first meet in the park. But unfortunately nothing happened. But now I feel happy so peaceful seeing you in front of me.

Life is all about unpredictable events and I don't want to take any chance. I just want to live our moments fullest.

When I first listened to your voice I don't knw I felt some unknown emotions in me. I wanted to hear you more. I wanted to see you know you. Then you messaged me. You don't know how much happy I was. Then slowly you became a part of my life without I can't be myself. Time flew way and each passing time I realised you become my life.

Yes angel you are my life. Ms.nandhini my cute little angel , I manik loves you so much and want to be with you forever. I want to live my every second with you. I want to have you in my arms forever. Will you be mine forever? Will you be this monster's angel ?

Nandhini was numb listening all these. Tears was flowing out from her eyes. Others too were shocked listening him. Nandhini composed herself

Nandhini : I love you too monstu. I don't know to say so many things just like you did. But I know one thing I'm very lucky to have you in my life. I nandhini is always will be this monster's angel and love him forever.

Hearing her manik hugged her tightly which she too responded equally. After feel like eternity they broke the hug. Manik wiped her tears and planted a soft kiss on her forhead by seeing their love forever.

They were on their own world. Soon they got clap sound and looked to see all their friends and maa very cupping for them. Nandhini hugged manik by seeing them in shy.

They all congratulated them. After that they decided to leave them alone to spend time with each other. They know they have so much to talk after all its their first meet. They leaved them to their own and left from there.

Now only manik and nandhini was there and they were hugging each other and and enjoying the peace surrounded them with a smile.

To be continued. ...

I don't know how it went. Hope it is good. I'm writing the proposal part first time so I don't know it's up to the mark or not. Hope it's not that bad.

Good night guys 😄😄😄

See you soon

Stay safe and stay home