Chapter 4

Jena's p.o.v

"Sooo...tell me are you one of the populars in your school?"he asked me .

"Actually I would be lying if I tell you I have any friends at school not to talk of being popular"I said looking down because I didn't want to see the pity in his eyes.After a short period of silence I look up and continue"Although I sit alone,I am very sure you won't have to bother about friends because you won't need to try...they would be the ones to come up to you because you have everything it takes...the physic and also the looks"I said all this feeling envious and suddenly sad because the one friend I might have had will become a popular and once more I would be left alone again as before.Gosh I was pathetic.i released a sign.

"Are you okay?"Fadil asked me

I gave a fake smile"I guess"as I said this I took my glass of juice for a drink.

We continued talking... sharing our experiences until  the voice of his mum stopped us.She told me they lived just down our house.. about a fifteen minutes walk and said I was welcome everytime and any day.my mum said same to Fadil and he accepts.My mother also informs us that since we will be attending the same school he will be my ride to school and back.Hearing this news I turned to him grinning from ear to ear and he smiled back.I was so happy with the arrangements.we all went back to our conversations.
About 30minutes later we said our goodbyes and gave our last hugs then drove back home in our separate cars.

While in the car my mother asked me how I was feeling and I told her the simple truth.i felt great.she smiled and told me how she hopes that things in my life change for the better and I agreed with her on that.

When we arrived home,I gave my mum a hug and a good night kiss on the cheek and went to my room.
In my room I changed into my very  hello kitty nightwear gown, brushed my teeth,washed off my make up and tired my hair in a bun.

I lay down on my bed remembering patches of my childhood memories with Fadil.We were neighbors so we visited each other every day and I also remembered us calling each other"best friend."That night I actually prayed that things with Fadil should keep getting better and we should rekindle our bond.Just when I was about getting some sleep,I hear my phone vibrate so I picked it up from where I had kept it.it was a message from him.Reading his message brought a smile to my face and hope for the future.it read;

Fadil: good night best friend😉

With a smile on my face I fell into a deep and peaceful sleep.

**††*****†*†**†***************
Hi guys

I am so sorry for the late update.i have been having too much on my plate but I can promise u that as from ending June you would have regular updates.don't give up on me yet.
Pls
Share

Vote

Comments
Shesk❣️