Jênîfêr îs bãck

Asalamualaikum friends,I'm am a bit late to publish the second chapter :( as I was not at home.. I'm publishing this hoping that you all will like it and comment and vote a lot !! Thanks

It all started at sharp ten during the weekends . Elena woke up with the first ray of the morning . She was hyper excited as her sister, Jenifer would be back in the evening after two whole years . She went to the bathroom , get dressed and then did breakfast . She went shopping and bought two mini pink dresses ,two purple high heels and lastly two black coats.She shopped everything in two .

Finally,the exciting moment arrived .Elena drove with her parents to the airport . After reaching there, they got the bad news that Jennifer's flight was delayed by one whole day as the weather is stormy and windy in France . Then,they returned home sadly.

The day went very slowly. She read a book "love triangle" .She thought that love don't exist .After that, she went to sleep after drinking a cup of coffee.And lastly ,the day was here.Like yesterday, she woke up early and took a hot bath . Then, she ate a banana and drank a cup of iced tea . She then went to the kitchen and baked a chocolate cake and thought that Jennifer would like it .

At two o'clock, they left for the airport as it is quite far. Reaching there, Elena saw Jennifer .She was shocked to see that her sister is totally slim and very fair .She ran and hugged her mom and dad and then Elena . I put her luggage in the boot of the car and we were off to our destination.

Once reaching home , Jennifer took a hot bath. After that, she ate the chocolate cake which I baked .Everybody was so happy.

That's the end of this chapter .. Byee!!

Hope you all liked my chapter two .. Plz vote and comment ..!!!

I will write the third chapter very soon !!! ^^