F*ck you richie prt2

Cold, hot, and bloody. It's dead finally after who knows how long. Eddie is dead and so is stanley.  The rest of the losers were playing in the water while I was sitting on the edge of the cliff. 

"Are you sure your gonna be okay? " Dean Said patting my shoulder

"Yeah I'll be fine" I smiled hugging myself

"That was something... Ya know killing a space clown.. Its a good thing Sam didn't come" Dean laughed

"Yeah.. " I smiled to myself

" Tell Everyone I said hi. And tell Sam I have a present for him"

"Oh yeah what's that? "

"It's tooth" I laughed whipping it out of my pocket

"Son of a bitch" He deal chuckled

"Yeah I knocked it out of him when I spin kicked his ass"

"Bye y/n see you at home" Dean said softly hugging me

"See you at home dean. " I smiled
Dean had gotten an early start home.  I just sit here watching the sun start to set. I hear Rockies being kicked as someone sit next to me.

"I'm sorry" Richie said not looking  at me

"For what" I said bitterly

"For everything" He stated simply

"Why? Why did you do it rich? " I said on the verge of tears

"Because I needed to get out of that town... And I needed the money. And I knew you were in love with me. It was a shitty move.... But I was a shitty person. And I didn't realize how much of an impact it would make on you. Your different, cold... Broken"

I look at Richie to see that he's crying saying that pulled weights off his shoulders but it hurt and broke him to say that.

"If I had taken you with me and owned up to the truth... Maybe you wouldn't have been hunting monsters" He said looking down. "

"What truth Richie" I asked softly

"I- I was in love... With Eddie" He said shuttering. My eyes burned as tears made there way out.

"Oh.. Richie" And just like that my walls were down.. I got up from my spot and sat on his lap and hugged him.

"I didn't want to hurt you y/n" He mumbled into my shoulder

"I know Richie... I know. I forgive you. I whispered.

" Wanna see something" I sniffeled

"Yeah sure" Richie smiled. I pulled out the tooth showing him

"Oh shit" Richie laughed. Taking it out of my hand Examining it

"Did I forget to tell you what a bad ass you've become? " Richie said amazed

"So I've been told" I said cockly.

"So what's it like.. Hunting monster's" Richie asked looking into my eyes

"Honestly... It's hard. Moving from place to place shitty motel rooms, Getting a new scar everyday. Your at risk of dying every day. The people you love could get hurt... You lose people and lose yourself in the process... But with hunting you meet so many people like you who know exactly what your going through and who knows exactly how hard it is... And so you don't feel so alone anymore. And the best part of it all. Is that your saving people so so so many people. I've saved the world from ending I don't even know how many times at this point. I've fought and killed demons, angles, even Lucifer himself. My friend Sam he actually killed God because well god basically was gonna let all of us just die "

"Holy shit n/n! "

"Yeah it's pretty intense" I laughed

"So are you like full on gay or-" I fumbled

"No I'm bi" He smirked

"Oh ok" I blushed slightly.

"I wanna be a hunter" Richie blurted

"Wait WHAT?! Richie you don't want this life i-"

"I do, I wanna help people and I want my life to have meaning. And I wanna be by your side" He smiled

" Richie it's a lot. Constant junk food-"

"I LOVE junk food it's honestly my fav" Richie laughed

"A LOT of training, getting into to shape"

" I actually want to get into shape anyway so this is great "

"Look once your in this life... There is no getting out. The only way out is death.  No more comedy shows no more fans"

"I'm okay with that.. As long as your in my life again y/n."

"Also were coming to have to fake your death" I blurted

"Wait what why? " He asked scared

"Well your famous so.. "

"I'm not that famous... " Richie... I- did he just blush

"Yeah ok" I snorted quickly covering my mouth.  Richie started hugging his self laughing so hard.

"Oh that's funny trash mouth? " I challenged

"Yeah it-hahah-its *wheezes* pretty funny" Oh it's on fucker!. I quickly put on hands on his shoulders doing a cartwheel over him. I take my left foot and kicked him off the edge into the water.

"KALABUNGAAAAAA!!! " I yelled throwing off my leather jacket jumping into the water cleaning off.

"I'm glad I showed up guys" I smiled
"We are to y/n" Ben smiled

"Speaking of which I'm gonna need all of your guys number" Bev laughed

"Bev.. Thank you for being there for me always.. Your were such a great friend and I love you so much, bill you were always the best leader kind hearted and had the best ability to make everyone feel heroic, Ben.. Oh Ben you are truly amazing. You gave me a place to stay when I had no place to go. We were both bullied for the same reason and in a way I'm glad because that brought us closer  and now we are both changed and amazing, Richie... (I just look at him and smile) thank you for being a friend. " 

"Stanley! " I yell looking up at the sky

"Thank you. I don't know why you did what you did... But I know there was a good reason for it.. So thank you"

"And Eddie... You helped me through so much... And you kept your word and I'll keep mine.. Love ya edds"

"TO EDDIE AND STANLEY!! " We all shout.

4 years later

Bev and Ben are happily married living on a yaht with a dog named Pluto.

Bill  Finally has finished his book and many more. I personally bought all of them.

Stanley and eddies wifes moved together to support each other.

Mike moved to Florida and met an amazing women named Nina dobrev she's an actress and he also became a producer

Richie... Well let's just say hunters have weddings two. It was an amazing wedding... And I am now a happy hunter wife. In a happy hunter life.. Well as happy as it can get living in a bunker... Next year though.. Get ready because Eddie and Stanley  tozier. That's right, we're having twins. So yeah I've kept up on all of your guyses lives... So I hope you will attend the shower

Love Y/n tozier