Sneak peak

Hey guys I decided to give you a sneak peak of What hurts the most.
Anyways I hope you like it.
Follow
Vote
Comment
Share
"Here lays a girl that will never walk, talk, smile, or breathe again."
"Here lays a girl that made sure that everyone around her was happy and smiling."
"Here lies a girl that wanted the pain to end and it has ended. "
"Here lays a girl that never meant to hurt anyone or cause anyone pain."
"Here lays a girl that is in the hands of Jesus. With no pain or sadness. She flies with the angles and she is happy."
"Here lays a girl that will never ever be forgotten."
You sit there crying your eyes out because it's all true, everything that the preacher said is true.
You look around and you see her family crying their eyes out and you couldn't help but feel guilty because you think it was your fault.
You think that maybe if you paid more attention to her and was there for her maybe she would be here right now.
Your mind wanders off to all the memories y'all had and you can't help but cry even more. You never noticed she was hurt or upset, you were to busy with your own problems. You feel empty,confused and hurt.

You sit there as the room clears out. Your numb it feels as if the life got ripped out of you and you can't move or speak. You don't know how your going to get through this without her here.
She was your life, your love, your other half, your best friend and now she is gone.
You stand up and take one last glance back before you walk out the doors and into your knew life without your best friend.

Well guys there it is the sneak peak of where did I go wrong. That was part of the funeral and I hoped you liked it. Like I said please comment on this. I would really like to hear what you all think about it. Thank you.
~The nobody