Chapter 2

Your POV
You get a knock on your door and you see her mother and father with red teary eyes. You look at them and wonder why they look so sad. "We have some bad news and we don't know what to say or how to say it." Her father said while he held her crying mother. Your mom lets them in and you all sit down on the couch. You ask "What happened?" They look at you and her mother says (a/n your best friends name) she died she...she killed herself, We found out last night when we found her body." She uh left a letter for you and we didn't read it."

You are so shocked and you don't know what to do. You start to cry and her mom hugs you and says " I'm so sorry Y/N I'm sure she didn't mean to hurt anyone."
You are to busy lost in your thoughts that you don't even notice anyone anymore.
Your parents talk to hers and they say things but you don't even even hear them.

Your to busy looking at the folded letter in your hand. You look at it and you can see tear stains all over the folded letter and you cry harder. Her parents tell you when the funeral is and the time,you just sit there and nod your head,hug them and then they leave.
Your mom walks up to you and asks if your ok and you shake your head no.
She hugs you and you look up at anywhere but her and you just close your eyes as the tears fall from your eyes. She looks at you and you know all she sees is pain.
You hug her as you cry and she hugs you back and you cry "It's all my fault it's all my fault!" She looks at you and asks "Why would you say that?" "Because I hurt her so bad and I wasn't there for her!" You just keep shaking your head and say it's all my fault and you walk into your room and closed the door. You sit on your bed and take a deep breath as you open the letter. This is what it says...

Dear Y/N
I'm so sorry I left you like this you were like my everything and you still are. You were always there for me and you gave me advice. I loved you so much and I still do. I know that by now you are very upset and hurt and I'm sorry for that but I couldn't take it.
I couldn't be that strong girl anymore. I was crumbling apart on the inside and I was hurting so bad and I wanted it to end.
It's getting harder to see now and I'm starting to get scared Y/N. Please don't let me not being stop you from living your life go live it and know that I will be with you every step of the way. Y/N I can feel it...it's all about to be over. I took all kinds of pills so I would have time to write you this. It's getting harder to breath and I can't stop crying Y/n I'm scared now. Please forgive me I love you forever and always remember? I'm sorry.
I know you don't want know how im doing this but I wanted it to be quick and easy.
It's happening, It's getting closer I can feel it and and I can see your face and I'm smiling. The pain is slipping away and so am I. This is not goodbye I will see you soon.
Love, Your best friend

You are crying harder now and you want her here right now. You want to see her but you know it will never happen and...and that's what hurts the most.

A/N hey guys I just wanted to update another chapter to what hurts the most. I hope you all like it. Please comment and vote thank you
~The nobody