Night 1

Tori's POV:
Downstairs I couldn't seem to wipe the smile off my face. Luckily it went unnoticed by everyone but the girls and Peter. Savanah and Del looked confused while Rachel had a knowing smile on her lips. Soon the other two had smiles on their face while Rachel whispered to them, I assumed that she had just filled them in on what she walked up the stairs to.
Peter and I ended up sitting across from each other at the table inside with the rest of the kids. The adults all ate out on the back deck, where the lake was visable. Him and I stole glances at each other for most of dinner. A knowing smile playing across both our lips like we knew a seacret no one else knew, which was true in a way. We also played footsie underneath the table for the whole of dinner. One time he ended up hitting his little sister, who was sitting next to me, in the shin. He then had to apologise to her and said that he just ment to streach his leg and didn't know he was gonna hit her.
*****
After we made s'mores and were all spred out in chairs on the beach, him and I were sitting next to each other.
When his little brother Matthew (12) sat in his chair after he left to get us sodas he came back and "fought" with his brother that it was his chair. This went unnoticed by most because this group of siblings "fought" with each other a fair bit. I mean they were all close in age Peter only being a few years older then Matthew at 15. After this they decided on asking me who should get the chair, I tried to answer Peter innocently by saying it was his chair first and he had told me to save it for him. Peter looked triumphant and handed me my soda while sitting back down in his chair while Matthew sulked off.
"I think he might have a bit of a crush on you." Peter told me after his brother was out of earshot. "Really?" I asked "Your lucky that you kissed me first, and your lucky your older and way cuter....and hotter." I continued, seeing a satisfied smile appear on his face. "That I am." he concluded while looking at my lips. I knew he wanted to kiss me again but there were people around and we weren't teling anyone, so he didn't lean in.
*****
After getting my PJ's on and getting ready for bed I went upstairs. I didn't find Peter up there but I found Rachel and Savanah smiling and sitting on my bed like they were waiting for me. Del wasn't there since she ended up sleeping in a tent on the beach. "There you are, you took forever!" Savanah said. "Soo sorry to keep you waiting." I replied sarcastically. "Whatever, sit down and spill!" Rachel told me as she patted the spot on my bed next to her. I told the girls everything that happened throughout the evening but stopped abruptly even though I was finished when Peter and his siblings came upstairs. The girls each gave me encouraging smiles be for leaving to their beds.
Peter and I pretended to fall asleep quickly while his siblings fell asleep, after a chorus of 'good nights'. After all we heard was even breathing Peter and I ended up making out for a while. "G'night Peter." I said an hour or so later. "G'night V." he told me. I don't think that he realized the use of the nickname 'V' but I sure as hell did. It put a smile on my face and that's exactly how I fell asleep.

A/N: sorry to the short chapter!