Chapter 1

Nina had on her favourite outfit Knockout had picked up for her one time as a gift, her purple eyes shone in the light. As she stood on the flight deck. Watching some fliers practice maneuvering. She heard heavy foot falls and turned to see her adoptive father.

"I'm surprised your not out there flying with them" Megatron said as he stood behind his child.

"No I wanted to watch them this time" Nina said, smiling as she saw Starscream flipping out of the way of an out of control eradicon.

"Sigh idiots" Megatron sighed as three eradicons landed on the deck scaring the resident dragon former.

"Great they woke up the predicon!" He groaned as he marched over to calm the dragon.

"Poor Predaking...woken up yet again from another nap" Nina said.

"He's used to it, besides he'll get back to sleep easy" Starscream said walking over to her.

"Still it isn't nice to wake someone up so rudely" she said pouting at the seeker.

"Relax, it'll be fine" the seeker said but flinched when the dragon roared.

"Fine you say?" She smirked watching Predaking bits a eradicon in half.

"Poor guy....that's another messy job for Knockout and Breakdown" Nina sighed as she shook her head.

"Those two will live Nina, now did you want to go flying while I do patrol or stay here?" The seeker asked.

"Mmm......I think I'll hang around here" Nina smiled walking back inside.

Her pink skirt flew about as the wind picked up again, her long blonde hair getting all messed up making her groan.

"Awe man not the hair!" She whined.

"She sounds like Knockout when his finish gets ruined" Starscream said smiling as he took off for patrol.

"Settle Predaking, I'll make sure they don't practice near you if your on the deck" Megatron said as the growling dragon huffed and laid back down.

"Ah Nina hello" Knockout smiled seeing the girl walking by.

"Oh hello Knockout...how are you two?" She asked.

"Doing just fine thank you...you didn't go out for patrol with screamer?" Knockout asked.

"No I wanted to stay home today....don't want to risk those Autobots seeing me and causing you guys problems" Nina smiled.

"Your a sweet femme, always thinkin about others" Breakdown said with a smirk.

"You guys are practically my family, you guys took me in when my mansion collapsed...you could have left me there to die but you didn't" she said as her eyes drifted to the floor.

"Something snapped in our glorious leader, something that made him want to keep you alive" Knockout said as she walked over lifting her head.

"You mean the world to him, the galaxy means nothing compared to you...your his special shining princess Nina. He loves you" Knockout said softly.

"Thanks Knocks...well I should go I have a history paper to write" Nina said running down the hall before a blush could be seen.

"Heheheh sweet girl...alright Breakdown, the predacon bit one of the eradicons in half, would you be a dear and go grab him please? I'll get the tools ready" Knockout said.

"Right, I'll be back in a few" Breakdown said.

Nina walked into her room that was fixed up just for her, she had walls built to make a bathroom and a huge kitchen dining room with a living room then another set of walls hiding her bredroom. A space was left for the mechs to stand in the room if they came in.

She walked to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of orange juice, then grabbed some crackers. Happy with her snack she made her way to the couch to watch some tv. Taking her school work out of her bag.

"Oh time to get to work" she said opening her book to start.

Megatron walked through the halls and heard the tv going in Ninas room, he peaked inside the doors to see her on the couch doing her homework and watching television. He smiled as he quietly left, going to the command deck.

"Huh?.....must be hearing things again" Nina said as she swore she heard the door open and close.