An accident bringing hearts together/ Turned on

continuation of the hospital scene (after Zamin was beaten in Hydrabad with a bat by goons sent by Rabia Tayi)

.......continuation of the hospital scene (after Zamin was beaten in Hydrabad with a bat by goons sent by Rabia Tayi).

******

It was past noon when the doctor finally came in Zamin's room for his second last examination, before he will be discharged tomorrow. 

Today his headbandage was going to get removed, tomorrow the cast on his hand will be replaced

Today his headbandage was going to get removed, tomorrow the cast on his hand will be replaced.-- As the nurse was taking his bandage off, Sehar grit through her teeth as though the removal of bandage was rather giving her pain than to him. Her eyes almost filled with tears as he let out a sharp sigh. Quickly she moved by his side and placed her hand on his healthy shoulder side to give him comfort, without doing too much PDA in front of the doctor and nurse. For Zamin her light hand on his shoulder in this moment meant the world to him. He felt his ears getting red like a teenager whose crush just noticed him; since Sehar confessed her love for him he felt very light from within. With half ears he was listening to doctor's instructions how he needs to protect his head for the next few weeks against further injuries; Sehar was listening attentively and was asking questions and discussing home remedies for headache and better blood circulation.

Before the medical staff left his room, they advised him to take a sponge bath and a head massage using oil would help his head to feel lighter too. With a smirk the doctor added: 

"Umeed hai aap ki biwi hote hue aap ke ye dono kaam hamari madad ke beghair ho jainge ". [I hope with your wife by your side both of your tasks will get done without our help.]

Sehar blushed red hot (which Zamin noticed too) but quickly replied:

 "Jee mai zaroor kar loongi". [Yes, I will surely do it]

Once the door fell close behind them, Sehar and Zamin both looked at each other with questions in eyes. Seeing her hesitation, he gently gave her a nod to come closer to him and with a deep yearn in eyes said: 

" Mai bohot khuch seekh gia hoon Sehar, magar mai jitni bhi koshish karta hoon, tumhe dekh kar dil karta hai apni choti si choti cheezo main tumhai shaamil karoon, sirf iss liye ke tum mere paas khuch dair aur raho.........".