I

You're y/n, you've just moved into a new town called Ellenvale, population 2,092.
It's a small town and it smells like sh*t, you notice as the bumpy roads make you hit your fat head on the top of your 1999 Honda Civic.
You finally reach your new house, trailing behind your mom and brother. Your dad died a few years ago, because he was so ugly he looked in the mirror and died.
You try to avoid mirrors now, in his memory.
"Get the f*ck out of the car fat f*ck!" your brother Kamar yells, waving his hands in the air.
"F*ck  you b*tch!" you say as you throw a rock at his head, instantly knocking him out.
He falls over and is bleeding out of the side of his head, but you just step over him because you have better things to do than help your charity case of a brother.
"Where is Kamar, y/n?"
"I don't know," you shrug your shoulders.
"Probably out sucking white c*ck for a dollar."
Your mom looks at you with disbelief, but after thinking about it for a while, she agrees in silence. You head up to your room, looking at the empty walls and ugly stained carpet. You look out the window and see your scrawny ugly white jew fro having a** neighbor. He seems to notice you, and instantly starts to vomit. You close the blinds, hoping he didn't see you and he just had a bad meal or something. After all, he was kind of cute.