IV

The day has come for you to put your ugly brother in his place.
Jail.
Attempted murder charges will give him probably 20 or so years, allowing yourself time to move far away and change your name so he can't find you and kill you when he gets out.
I don't feel like writing out dialogue for the police and y/n so here it is:
you tell the police he shot you, they believe you, Timothée plead not guilty so it all worked out in the end. Kamar is set to leave to jail in 2 days.
You're still laying down in the hospital bed when Timothée walks in as the police are leaving.
"Hey fatty. They're gonna book him?"
"Yeah, they're gonna book him. I can't help but feel a little bad, you know?" you attempt to shrug.
"Why feel bad? I mean, he is mean..."
A silence fills the room since it sounded like his sentence was meant to go on, but didn't.
"Whatever. Anyway, I get out of here tomorrow and I have to go to school. Do you go to the same school?"
"Unfortunately." He rolls his eyes.
"Everyone there is so.."
He pauses for a second to think.
"Fat."
"Great." You say unenthusiastically.
"Anyway, once you get out of this dump, you're gonna see Kamar. And he's gonna see me, which is gonna be awkward for us both if you stay there. Does he ever leave the house?"
You try to analyze his words but the fat xanax they got you on make it kinda hard to make anything of it.
"He leaves to .... his girlfriends house everyday for dinner because my gay mom can't cook." You tell him, slurring your words cause you are currently higher than the Empire State.
"Umm.. Okay. So this is what you'll do when you go home. I'll come pick you up, we will go to my house, then, when he leaves, you'll go to your house and pick up 2 days worth of stuff. You'll come back to mine and we will wait out til he leaves then you can go back. Deal?"
"What about school?" you ask him, completely ignoring everything he said.
"Don't worry about it, I have a clone machine and they can go for us. How do you think I made it this far when I still pick my butt and sniff it?"
You shrug. Off the xan....
"Okay, cool. Get some rest fatty. We got stuff to do tomorrow."