🚨Officially Mine (PT 2)🚨

PT 2
Contains Smut
A/N: I'm such a slacker but... THANK YOU FOR 11 VIEWS!!!
Third person POV
Once they both got to Tsu room,  Tsu plopped down on her bed. "Strip" She commanded. Uraraka was surprised but turned on by the demands of Tsu. She carefully took off her clothing, making the other female more and more impatient by the second. Once all articles of clothing were removed Tsu the older female to spread her legs. Uraraka leaned up against the bed as Tsu crawled towards her open legs. Small moans could be heard as Tsu carefully circled her tongue around Uraraka's already wet hole. As Tsu guided her tongue deeper Uraraka threw her head back in pure bliss. As time went on Tsu thrust became more and more frantic. "AaAHh~ASUI!!" Uraraka screamed in pleasure as Tsu's tongue curled instead of her.  The smaller female felt hot liquid hit her tongue as she carefully pulled out.  As both girls came down from their highs, Uraraka tried to stand up but her knees buckled underneath her and she quickly fell down. "Need help?" Tsu asked as she got up. "A little...." Uraraka blushed as her unconfirmed girlfriend helped her up.
Tsu POV
After putting Uraraka in my bed, I went to the bathroom to grab a wash and clean the mess we made. 'Wow' I thought. 'I have a beautiful girlfriend.' The thought resonated with me as I cleaned up and climbed into bed. I immediately wrapped my arms around her and whispered in her ear, "You are mine and mine only." Uraraka quietly giggled as she faded in and out of sleep. Eventually we both fell asleep in each other's arms.
A/N: Was that not the best gosh diddly darn smut you have EVER read?!? Anyway that was my first girlxgirl smut I have ever written, so I hope it was ATLEAST mediocre.

Good day!!
Word count: 322