🔪Naraku x Female Human Reader🔪

Information time! Though the song says "my mama taught me better" in this you were actually raised by a traveling monk after demons raided and killed your whole village, somehow, you survived. He often used that horrid memory as a "lesson" to never trust a demon, no matter what. He taught you to hate them, so you did, that was until you met a certain man. At first, you knew him as lord Kagewaki Hitomi. He was kind, gentle, but unknowingly cunning. He soon had you wrapped around his finger, that's when you found out his true identity, Naraku. He killed the monk who raised you, he made it look like a natural death and offered to take you in so you weren't alone. A fly in his spun web. When you figured out who he really was, you wanted to run, but you couldn't. You screamed venomous words at him, shoved him away, even hit him to try and defend yourself. Yet, he seemed so... patient. Did he ever break you? Let's find out.~

Warnings: Stockholm syndrome, violence.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Name) sat in the corner, she looked so pathetic to the man sitting in the opposite corner, his crimson eyes watching her every move. Shaking like a lost puppy, crying, and curled up almost as though she thought she could hide that way. Why did he want her so bad? Well, she had three shards of the Shikon no Tama, and it seemed as though they, for some reason, reacted to her. Simple as that, that's all he needed to see. She was his.

"(Name)." He spoke up as he got up and started walking over.

"Stay away from me you- you- horrid creature!" She screamed. This made Naraku chuckle deeply.

"Dear, calm, I will not harm you. Have I yet?" He asked, his eyes glowing a little in the darkroom.

"That doesn't matter to me, your kind is heartless!" She screamed trying to push her way into the corner more. She stared up at him, how could she have been so blind? It was obvious!

"I'm curious, dear, why do you hate my kind so much?" Sure, every human does, but every human had a reason. The most common reasons where they were raised under that thought, but something told him that wasn't the case here. He was right.

"My village was murdered in cold blood by th-things like you!" She snapped as she choked up more.

'How curious, I didn't even cause it.' Naraku thought. He then walked closer making her kick at his legs, though that didn't really do anything. He knelt down and scooped her up despite how many hits she threw at him. It was so adorable to the demon. Did she really think she could hurt him?

"Shh.~" He shushed her as he easily held her in place.

"You're safe here dear, no one will harm you, not anymore." He purred in her ear. She fought a little more, then finally gave up. Naraku held back a grin as he slowly trailed his hand down her arm to her hand bringing it to his lips placing a few kisses on it.

"Not a single soul will ever harm you as long as you're here. No demon, no human, no being from another world." He purred once more. She shook even more now, then she broke down sobbing. Naraku pulled her closer and gently rocked her.

"You haven't eaten in days, you're exhausted, let me care for you dear." He whispered. Just the word 'eaten' made her stomach churn, she did feel sick from not eating, and she was tired. He kept his word, he always seemed to. She hated it, she was letting him care for her, a demon. However, in only a few days, she found herself slipping and thanking him. Then, a night happened that made her break. Naraku noticed her staring out the windows a lot, so, he formed a plan. He took her out of his realm, but he also kept a close eye. He spent that whole day with her, she was happy, and with him. Just what he wanted, he was so close to getting her fully wrapped up in his web of lies and false hope. So, he formed another plan. At midnight, they sat in silence staring up at the stars. She was nodding off, now was the time.