Editing Sonic Forces Lost Valley

Basically, I am not really a fan of Sonic Forces. It could have been done way better, and Classic controls pretty bad. Though...there is a NiGHTS costume(eventhoughisadlydon'townit-) so I guess it has that. Still though, we need to get onto the chapter. Lost Valley...the first level. aghhhh. I was watching a video breaking it down like…

There, you can watch it yourself! I'm not going to do much here, sort of just add my own details there with his ideas!

~~~~

So first things first… you know how he was saying that Sonic's poses with Homing Attacks is always the same? Well, let's change that! He can have a chance of a few poses. For fun, I'ma come up with a few. One is...that one pose he already does. Another pose can be his SSB render pose. Another can be an adventure pose. What? Forces is an anniversary title, let's do something like that. (I'm still pretty mad there's no Chaos fight. I don't own Adventure myself, and I would've loved to be able to fight Chaos!) Another pose can maybe him turning to the camera and doing that nose thing he does often. Do you guys have any more pose ideas? I'd love to hear 'em!

In the video, Zike was saying that maybe Sonic can be keeping his cocky attitude until a certain point when maybe you could see the city, the city Eggman's attacking, and suddenly the atmosphere changes. Seeing the destroyed city, Sonic gets pretty serious. Some details I'd add are maybe with his Homing Attacks, he stops posing. He kind of is less playing around and now is more just trying to get stuff done and fast. Another detail is maybe if you just let Sonic be and he does the idle animation, it won't be just him staring...without blinking...not even breathing… it'll be technically two animations. The first one is Sonic just stretching and saying, "Heh, Eggheads up to his old tricks again." So he's just relaxing, but when you have seen the destroyed city, the idle animation changes. It's more like the original sonic forces one...but he blinks and breathes. He just seems more solemn. Sonic would say, "This is more serious than usual…" Seriously, lately Dr. Eggman has just been wanting a friggin amusement park. Starting a war is quite a change. Another little detail is Lost Valley isn't sandy. It will have certain parts collapsing and such, just...this is before the war. I don't know, it just kind of urkes me a little. Anyways next detail is maybe with the separate pathway section, one is going give you a better detail of the attacked city and the second path gives you a more relaxed view of Green Hill Zone. Though if any of you have better ideas for the separate paths, that would be awesome! 

---------------------
Thank chu all for reading! Again, if you have your own ideas for Lost Valley, let me know. I'll be doing all sorts of chapters, whether on if its fixing certain levels and details in games, making my own ideas for games in all of these franchises, and even my own game ideas. Heck, I can come up with random game ideas. I might even do chapters asking you all about what you would do for some of these games and make chapters off of that! Anyways, till next time! Bah mah Purrfect readers~