i still don't like that bitch

"What am I gonna do? The rest of my grades are perfect hundred percents and if not, then it's more! I hate this class." He cried as he packed up his bag.

The mirror in front of him fell off his desk and he groaned, "just add it to my tab." he tells the teacher.

The teacher shakes her head, "that's the third mirror, Namjoon."

"That's the third mirror, Namjoon." He mocks her under his breath as he stormed out the classroom, leaving the huge pieces of shattered glass on the ground.

Hoseok was quick to get up from his seat to clean it in hopes it would bring his grade up.

"I'm cleaning Namjoon's mess, teacher." He said loudly as he swept up the glass with a smile.

As Jungkook and Taehyung threw away the mess they made from their snacks, Seokjin is taking the leftover jellies from their backpacks.

"Next time you go to the store before class, you need to call me." Seokjin rolls his eyes and heads back to his seat.

Jimin twirled his hair with his finger and laughs, "I'm failing this class and my parents are gonna kill me." At this point, all Jimin could do was laugh, so that's exactly what he did.

"I am cleaning up the mess, teacher. The mess Namjoon has created!" Hoseok said again but in an annoyed tone this time.

The teacher didn't bother to look up at the boy and instead threw a thumbs up at him which Hoseok rolled his eyes at.

Jimin watched as Seokjin left the classroom while munching on the jellies he stole from the two young ones.

Hoseok threw the glass out an open window quickly before his teacher could see before putting the sweep back into the closet.

"I'll see what I can do to help your grades and I'll let you boys know next class."

Jungkook and Taehyung bowed and thanked her as they were the last ones to leave the classroom.

F YOU MS. KIM
[groupchat with kim namjoon, kim seokjin, min yoongi, jung hoseok, park jimin, kim taehyung and jeon jungkook]

jungkook
teacher said she would figure
out a way to help raise our grades 😄

namjoon
where did u get this info????

jungkook
obviously from teacher

jimin
u better not be lying cause
my dad's gonna kill me

taehyung
kookie want to come to my
house today 🥺👉🏻👈🏻

hoseok
butt we only have like a week left
so we're screwed 😣

jungkook
taetae i'm right next to u and i
already agreed to it LOL

taehyung
LOL it was just an excuse to use
the shy emojis

hoseok
geez is anyone gonna answer my
question ☹️

taehyung
sorry hyung ..... also she is
gonna let us know tmrw :D

namjoon
well this is good news. thanks, i
hope u guys have a good rest
of ur day 👍🏻

seokjin
so we still have a chance right

jimin
it literally states we do jesus christ

jimin
and u too namjoon hyung 🥰

seokjin
don't talk to me like that jimin!
i'm ur elder 😤

yoongi
i still don't like that bitch