𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗

(Year: 2009 Mattys age: still 17)

Matty's POV

"Matty what are you doing here?" Says a sweet voice.

"W-what? Who's there?" I pant opening my eyes.

"It's me...Harper"

"Ohh. Thank god it's only you" I say rubbing my eyes.

"What are you doing in the hut asleep with a notebook and pen in ur lap" Harper begins to pick up my notebook with all the lyrics about her in it.

"BOLLOCKS GIVE ME THAT BACK!" I shout.

Harper laughs "well that woke you up didn't it?"

If she saw that my life would be over.

"I'm working on a song, I might go back to that music shop today and hopefully that guy Chris is there and he can help me with some stuff" I explain

"Can I come?"

Ugh, I can't left Harper come with me, the song is literally all about her, I can't let her help with it.

"Uhhh. Sorry Harper you can't come, I need to talk to Chris on my own, we can hang out later though!"

"Um, okay. Have fun I guess I'll see you later" Harper says then waves and goes.

I rub my eyes again then take everything I needed like my guitar, notebook, and pen.
I get into my bike and shove my guitar in my lap, I'm gonna ask if Chris has a bag I could have and I'd pay him back the day I finally get money.

The reason I was going to see Chris was because I wanted to know if he could help me make a chorus and maybe add chords. The thing is, if I want him to help me I'll have to tell him my situation with Harper so he knows what I'm writing about but the thing is I'm not good with telling people things.

I've lived my whole life not telling anyone anything, so this will be a struggle.

Hopefully Chris will be nice and understand about it all.

I rest my bike on the stone outside wall of the building, I take a big deep breath, pick up my things that I took with me then head inside.

"H-hi, is Chris here?" I ask some women at the counter.

"Ayyye big man, didn't think I'd see you again. How you doin'?" Chris smiles giving me a fist bump.

"I'm doing great, I just need a bit of help with a song I've been writi-"

"WRITING?! A SONG?! Duuuude that's awesome man, come with me to the back practice room and we can chat about it all" Chris says interrupting me.

I follow Chris through to the back practice room, luckily it was just us two in there so I could tell Chris what I'm writing the song about without anyone else hearing me.

Not going to lie, I trust Chris he seems like a pretty cool chill guy.

"So man, whatcha needin' help with?" He asks

"Well...em. There's a girl I've liked since I was quite young, I've basically knew her my whole life and we spend most our time together in the first rhat is in the middle of our houses. The girl is called Harper, she's beautiful and rich...t-that's not the reason I love her...just because she's rich. I just can't stop loving her, no matter what she does or says to me I just can't keep an eye off her" I gulp

"Wow man, you're really in love. Is this the girl that came into my shop with you last time?" Chris smiles supportively.

"Yeeeah" I say rubbing the back of my neck.