𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

Hey, just wanted to say this chapter is kind of short. Enjoy!

(Year: 2010 Mattys age: still 18)

Matty's POV

It's been quite a while since I've spoke to Harper, or well at least it feels like it.

I've kinda stopped doing everything, I've stopped playing guitar, stopped going on bike rides and stopped writing lyrics. I just couldn't bring myself to do anything, I had such a lack of motivation.

This is all just because I'm heartbroken over some stupid girl that doesn't feel the same way about me.

I decided today would be the day I'd try get out in a bike ride, I didn't really want to see Harper ever again if I'm being 100% honest.

The sun was shining into my room blinding me so I decided it would be best if I started getting changed.

Can't remember last time I showered either since my dad is still in rehab so no one is here to pay the bills.

I got changed into somewhat clean clothes then went outside and got on my bike.

Fresh air smelt so weird since it has been so long since I've stepped a foot outside.

Everything in my body felt so stiff and sore.

Out of stupidity I went on a bike ride where me and Harper used to go together.

No clue why I am absolute shambles over this women, I didn't even really feel in love.

Am I in love ?
Or do I just like her?
Or do I feel like she's just family to me?

I sigh as I come up to a big hill, I'm going to be absolutely knackered after this.

Just as I started walking up the hill I hear a high pitches annoying voice "Stoooppp ittt"

"You're a nutter" I heard it say again, laughing their head off.

As I walk up the hill the voice gets louder and louder and more annoying.

"Bollocks" I murmur as I get to the top of the hill and see that the person who had been laughing annoyingly was Harper.

She was sat at on a picnic blanket with heavenly food and drink.
She was in the arms of  a tall thin man, he was tickling her which was probably the reason for all the laughing.

Who was this guy and why were are they together?

I felt the anger inside me build up.
It felt as if someone had just punched me right in the stomach.
My hands felt numb.
My legs felt numb.
My head felt heavy.

"Twat" I whisper under my breath.

I started cycling back down the hill in a rage fighting back the tears. I couldn't control them, they just kept pouring down my face. Hot warm and wet tears.