chapter 1 part 2

colin goes into devil sword dante devil trigger.

(watch to 0:06)

by doing this he scares everybody than he hovers in the air and shoots demotic fire balls (^watch from 0:15 to 0:17^) than the bullhead that is carrying the women and the man in the bowler hat once that is done they escaped with no trace and the huntress looked at them.

ruby: "your a huntress.......can i have your autograph"

when ruby said this the huntress just looked at her.

(timeskip to the integration)

colin and ruby were in a room and the huntress is walking around them.

huntress: "i hope you realize your actions tonight will not be taken lightly young lady and young man you put yourself and others in great danger."

ruby: "they started it!"

colin: "hey can't you let my sister go she didn't do anything wrong she helped stop a robbery."

colin says as he is sitting closely to his sister to protect her and the huntress has a scroll in her hands while walking around the table.

huntress: "quiet...if it were up to me you would be sent home.....with a pat on the back." when she says this ruby gets a very happy smile while colin is waiting for something to happen. "and a slap on the wrist." she says as she slams her weapon on the table and ruby yelps while colin starts to glare at her. "but their is someone here who would like to meet you both".

when the huntress says that ruby and colin looks at the door as the huntress moves away from it and a man with a green scarf walks into the room with a plate of cookies and a cup of coffee.

man: "ruby rose......you have silver eyes and colin rose you are able to summon a sword and a katana."ruby looks uncomfortable and colin just looks at the man.  "so where did you learn to do this." he says as a video on the scroll is playing the fight that colin had and some videos of ruby training.

ruby: "s.signal academy." she says worriedly.

colin: "i learned through my sword....i never really went to an academy i only stayed home to protect it from my enemies." colin says as the man and the women looked shocked.

man: "they taught you to use one of the most dangerous weapons ever designed......and you taught your self how to use swords and guns?"

colin: "yup pretty much."

ruby: "well, one teacher in particular." 

man: "i see..." he says as he puts the cookies in front of ruby and she was hesitant but she take a cookie and eats it seeing it isn't bad she looks to the man and back to the cookies and starts shoving them in whole. "its just that I've only seen one other scythe-wielder of that skill before..a dusty, old qrow."

ruby: "Mmmm! Thash muh unkul." 

colin: "ruby don't talk with your mouth full." 

ruby: swallows the cookie. "sorry colin....that's our uncle qrow! He's a teacher at signal! I was complete garbage before he took me under his wing. And now i'm all like *insert cut karate noises*." as she says this the man is taking a sip of coffee.

man: "so I've noticed." he says this as he puts his coffee on the table. "And what is an adorable girl such as yourself doing at a school designed to train warriors?"

ruby: "Well...I want to be a huntress."

man: "you want to slay monsters?"

(i am not writing all of that so start at 8:03 to 8:25)

colin: "what ruby is trying to say is that she thinks huntresses and huntsman are cooler than the police."

man: he turns to colin "oh." he turns back to ruby. "do you know who i am?"

ruby: "You're Professor Ozpin. You're the headmaster of beacon."

Ozpin: he smirks when he hears that. "Hello"

colin: "sup"

ruby: "Nice to meet you"

ozpin: "You want to come to my school?"

ruby: "more than anything." as she says this ozpin looks at the huntress.

huntress: "Hmmph."

ozpin: he looks back at ruby "Well okay...how about you colin."

colin: "sure...but i am not wearing a uniform at all." colin says as he leans forward from the chair.

ozpin: "i am fine with that."  

(okay just so everyone who is reading this knows i might pair colin with blake)