Chapter 5: Bad habit

The cutting became more of a habit, I started to loose a lot of blood.  Once the cuts started healing, I noticed that they scarred which meant I was going to have a lot of scars. I didn't stop, I couldn't stop. This was me, this is what I became.

"Does anyone realise that everyone has feelings?" I asked myself

It got to the point where I had to plaster my scars from being seen in games, I had to always wear long sleeved clothing to cover my arms and I couldn't wear shorts anymore due to the scars as well. I started to cry myself to sleep, the more I slept the less was on my mind.

I just wanted a friend that could help me get through everything and make me happy. I tried doing things I liked doing like listening  to music but it didn't work, it didn't take the things off my mind. The only other option was to cut, so that's what I did.

"Will anything good ever happen to me?" I asked myself.

I just had to wait and see.

At that moment, I collapsed due to blood loss and hunger. The school had to call an ambulance in for me and I was rushed to the hospital. It was only teachers that saw this happen to me so none of the other students saw what had happened. The hospital said it was serious and I had to stop cutting and start eating more or something could happen.

I was in the hospital for a few days until I was well enough to go back home to my worried parents. When I was well enough to go back to school, people were still calling me names because they didn't realise what had happened to me. Perhaps if they saw me collapse, they would stop calling me names, but they didn't see. The teachers didn't know much, they thought I was okay after I had been in the hospital, I didn't say anything.