chapter one

"Cuphead! Cuphead!" Cuphead awoke from what felt as a nightmare. He glances at his surroundings and saw a very lushes and gorgeous environment around him. His head
Throbbed with pain. He couldn't help but to feel where the pains came from. A crack. There was a crack in his head. As he sits up he continues to admire the beautiful works of nature. Trees brighter then sunlight, flowers colorful then the rainbow and moss as fresh as pie. Hunger hit him.
     he gets up from where he laid. He stubbles towards a tree, he fails to gain his balance no matter how long it took. Once back on his feet he stumbled back onto the hard stone table. He calls for help, But no one came. Determined to get out of that place he stands up and rises his hands to resemble an airplane, and stood still. He decides on taking it slow. As he traveled down the grainy path, he could see the sun calling him to come out of the forest. His speed increases as he saw the sunlight get brighter. His smile grew as wide as the sunlight until he reached the edge of the forest. Shock overwhelms him. He made eye contact with a small statue. The statue had a scarf, a simple shirt, shaggy pants and a huge brush on his back.
     As Cuphead came closer to the statue a spirit descends from the heavens. "Hello, young soul" welcomes the spirit. Cuphead backs away from the ghost, petrified.
      "Don't fear my dear, I'm only here to bring you a guide" the spirit told.
      "Who are you..." Cuphead asks.
      "It's unimportant who I am, for who she is" the spirit points to the statue.
      "Who is she, then?" The young cup asks.
       "Why don't you ask her." the spirit asks, as she withers the stone from the young skeleton. Cuphead gasps at the sight of the skeleton. The skeleton collapsed once freed from the stone, the young cup dashed over to helps the skeleton.
     "Hey are you okay...?" The small cup asked
     "Huh?" The skeleton coughs before looking at cuphead. "Oh, yeah I'm fine" the skeleton stands up.
     "Who the hell are you?" The skeleton got up close to cups.
     "Hey! Um...I'm Cuphead, and who are you" Cuphead backs away from the skeleton.
     "Oh! right I'm nearós" she said loud and proud.
     "Nemons?" He asked.
     "No! It's nearós" she whines.
     "Nearo?" He asked again.
nearós stomped her foot on the floor multiple times and groaned annoyed.
     "You know what, just call me ink" she placed her hand on her face.
      "Oh, okay ink" cups smiled. "So why are you here, why where you turned into stone, how long where you stone" ink stopped him before he could continue.
     "Those are questions, I can answer" she cuts off the river of questions before it can flow any longer. "But I don't know the answers to all, like why I was turned to stone, or for how long, or how," Ink continues the list. As she continues, cups disappointment grows.
       "Okay,okay,okay, I understand. You know nothing" he cuts in.
       "Whaat? No, I do know somethings" ink said.
       "Like?" He asked.
       "I came for you!" She jumps and boops his nose.
       "What why?" He asked.
      "Well, I've been stuck in stone for so long, I forgot" she looks down.
      "Oh" he mumbles in disappointment.
Ink pulls out her paint brush, and looks inside her quiver, and pulls out a map.
       "What's that for?" Asked cuphead.
       "Information, that I remembered that existed" she scans the maps.
Cuphead looks back at the forest to notice the spirit was gone.
       "Ah ha!" Ink bounce with excitement as she grabs cuphead's hand and drags him away from the forest. "Let's go" she announces.
     "Wait!" Cuphead cries,But the skeleton didn't hear.