2 둘

(Yes i enjoy switching between Sino-Korean and Korean Numbers haha^^^)

I stood on the huge, spacious stage and somehow felt pressurised. Is this how it feels to stand on a stage with a kpop boy group and in front of tens of thousands of fans watching curiously at my upcoming performance. There's a huge pressure that seems to be emitted from the fans, as if saying,"If he doesn't do well, it'd be a disgrace for NCT Dream."

I'm fretting so much. It's crazy.

"So! Let's ask Yoonjin-ah here, how he is currently feeling on stage? Especially in front of so many people." Jeno held the microphone in his hands as he asked then I laughed nervously, taking up the microphone in my hands as well then I did a really stupid thing of inhaling and exhaling into the microphone.

"Ah...Sorry, I...I didn't mean to break all of your ears...Haha..." I quickly apologised, trying to save myself, after all this concert in NCT Dream's, I have to do my best and not mess this up for them.

"To be honest, I'm extremely nervous right now, if you are standing or sitting closer to the stage, you can see both my hands trembling..." I was brutally honest and I quickly put down my microphone in shame, that got me a lot of *귀여워 from the audience.

*kwi-yeo-weo = cute

"Haha...This should be quite normal for someone who has little to none stage experience, so please be more open-minded and pardon his lack of experience!" Jaemin immediately spoken after my answer and a smile gently spreaded across my face, I look back at Jisung and Jisung mouthed a very quick *화이팅 and I caught it, trying hard to suppress my blush.

*Hwa-i-ting = Fighting (An encouragement like YOU CAN DO IT!)

"So we will try to do Boom with Yoonjin here replacing Haechan. Let's see how it goes." Renjun said one last thing to the crowd and all of us handed the microphones to the backstage crew and prepared for the performance.

Oh my god, I'm too nervous for this, I hope I don't mess up, after all I analysed all members' positions and dance movements. Haechan's one should be okay right? Little did I know I only worried too much...

The music kicked in and I went with my instinct, at the start, I was basically blocking out the crowd to help me focus but I thought I needed to accept the crowd as that will help me better. Once I did, my instincts and memory kicked in like never before, I was dancing and singing on stage.

지금 우린 과도한 열기로 넘쳐
Jigeum urin gwadohan yeolgiro neomchyeo
(Right now, we are overflowing with excessive heat)

편히 앉아 놀아줄 시간은 없어
Pyeonhi anja norajul shiganeun eobseo
(I don't have to sit comfortably and play with you)

I sang perfectly with the music, in tune, in key and in tempo as I danced seamlessly with the music, thinking about the moves out loud in my head, then I executed it, since I'm not a professional I couldn't do it without thought first.

I slid out from the middle into view as I sang the lyrics, propping back up into a slight shoulder roll, palms lightly crossed as I lower my body weight, naturally tapped the side of my head twice with my finger, popping back up with one leg raised and the opposite arm raised, then according to the lyrics and beat, I found the right time and dropped my leg down and turning my arm downwards and letting it down.

So far so good.

I quickly jumped up and spreaded my legs open, shift my body to the left and swipe swiftly to the right, hands crossed and following through with the steps...