Chapter 2

We have been at the party for like 5 minutes. People were already drunk. All of a sudden the music went off. Everyone stoped dancing and the lights went off. THen we heard Mia's voice.

"HEllo everyone!" she said into her microphone. Everyover telled 'hellos' or 'hey' or 'sup'. "are you guys injoying the party?!?!" Everyone screamsed 'YEAH'. "Thats good. Well now  its time for the lock down. You will be locked in the house till morning. There is a lock on the inside and outside of all doors to go outside. In the morning someone will come to unlock the doors. So if you would like to stay for the lock in then keep partying, but if you are leaving then go now. I will give everyone, who is liveing, 5 minutes to leave before I have the doors locked. And if you are staying sleep wherever you'd like.....if you want to sleep that is." she finished. The music came back on and she left the stage. 

Everyone who was leaving, witch wasnt many, leaft. After 5 minutes the doors where locked and now wouldnt be opened till morning. 

No turning back now.

~~~~

It's now 2:00 A.M. I'm drunker that $hit. Well, everyone is. I was danceing random people. I went to go to the bathroom. When i was done I was going back to the party downstairs when I was pushed into the wall by someone and they started to kiss me. I was drunk so i kissed back. The person carried me to a room. Then I blacked out. 

~~~~

*NEXT MORNING*

I woke up the next morning with a bad headake. I was laying in a bed. I turned around to see...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry its short. I wanted a cliff hanger. 

So whodo you think it is??

Please comment below.  V

Favorite.

Vote.

Fan.

And please will someone make me a book cover. It would mean a lot. Just send a book cover for this story to me and ill dedicate a chapter to you.

Well byee,

IloveTW xx

P.S. Ill upload soon. But i want some coments befor I upload :) xx