*17*

I continue to walk to see beautiful enviroment. It makes me to remember all sweet memories of my family.

I cant even experience family anymore since i have no siblings and both of my parents died from the air plane crash. I inhale the fresh air and try not to bring it back.

I saw Mr. Kim still talking with Jb and Jinyoung while drinking his drink. I walk towards them slowly. Waiting for them to stop talking. I want to make a jumpscare since i was bored.

Jb and Jinyoung saw me but i tell them not to make Mr. Kim notice me. They giggles and say 'okay' with their mouth. So they keep talking with him.

"What?"i heard Mr. Kim ask both of them. They just look at me and then, he turn back slowly.

"BOO!!!!"i said almost screaming. He shoocked and escape a small groan. His drink spilled on his hand while the three of us hi-5(ing) each other and laugh.

"Nice one girl!" Jb said as we fist bump and giggles. "Uhh yea that was a nice one but-"Jinyoung told me to go closer except for Jb. "Beware of what may happen next."he said almost a whisper.

"Why-" i ask but both of them ran away from me while Mr. Kim just busy with his hand,trying to get rid of the drink.

Should i go to him or not? I hesitant to walk towards him so i just look around this place. Suddenly, a hand grab my arm and drag me.

"Sir, please stop draging me. I have legs and i can walk too."i said as he loosen his grip from my arm. He drag me to the car park and we were both standing beside his car.

"What was that for?"he ask in a mad tone. "What was what?"i ask him as he came closer to me. "You really making me dying after that jumpscare, honey. Dont you want to pay for it now?"he said as he lean me against the car door and pinned me. (That sounds wrong -_-)

"Im s-sorry but it was a joke. Dont take it seriously. I-i was just joking okay?"i said as he lean closer to my ear.

"I hate jokes. That's why i take it seriously. You hear me?"he said almost a whisper. "Okay, sir."i said as he got up from me while i just taking my time to catch my breath.

"Go in. We have to go now."he said and i immediatly go into the car.

Christina's pov
"Yea, be careful."i said to Joy and the other boys since they on their way to go back to their company.

I sigh. Really? Yugyeom just bring along that woman today and im not gonna let her enjoy her beautiful moments with my Gyeom.

I take a beer from the table and sit on a chair. Looks like i have to make plan to stop her working with him. Male her fired from the company since he seem to like her.

I will take opportunity to make Gyeom hate her forever. For my Gyeommie, im gonna make a bait for him to go back to me.

I stood up to go to the car park to go back and tell all of my team about ruining Kylyn's life. But i stopped when i saw Yugyeom almost kiss her outside the car then he go into the car.

I throw my beer bottle to the ground and it broke in pieces. It's just the beginning.

Yugyeom's pov

Flashback

"There's no other way to keep her safe but you must fall in love with her." Jinyoung said.

"Why do i have to do that?"i ask him. "Well, do you wanna wait another secretary to go to the rooftop and decided to die?"he said as i sigh.

"Almost."i said as Jinyoung tried to relax. Jb was just watching us talking since he's lost.

"Hugh,you know who Chris is.She would do anything to get you back. She is jealous when you're with someone and you are loyal to hate her too. But it must be balance. Loyal of hate and loyal of love." He said as he patted my shoulder. (Author dont know where it come from. Sorry)

I keep silence as i started to see both of them giggles. "What?"i ask them since they see something behind me.

"BOO!!!" Kylyn made me shoocked.

End of flashback

I put my elbow on the table while leaning my head on my hand. I stare blankly at Kylyn's face while she is working at her place beside the shelf. Really? That girl for real?

No thanks but i must figure out the other way to keep her safe. Hmm. When im still thinking, i caught Kylyn was looking at me nervously.

"Uhh, sir, dont you have any work to do? I cant focus when you look at me like that."she said as i call myself back to reality and face her.

"Why cant i? Im your boss. I have to watch over my workers, especially for those who become my secretary. Just do your work sweetheart."i said as i wink at her,still in my thinking position. She just nodded and i saw her blushing while doing her work.

I came out with an idea. If i cant fall in love in her, i can make her fall in love with me so that she will always stay by my side and i can easily protect her anytime. Just dont make myself to fall in love with her.

I make a small smirk on my face and continue doing my work with some giggles. Smart one Yugyeom. Smart one. I said to myself as i patted my chest twice and act proud.