*26*

Christina's pov

   I was buying some party things with Joy since Jae's birthday is going to be held soon. The rest of the boys were trying to look for a place for the party.

   "Hey Chris, what about this?"she said as she showed me some birthday ascesories.

  " Uhh, i think we had enough since we got a lot of stuff in both of this cart."i said as she put the things again at the place where she got it.

    "Yea, i think you're right. Let's go." she said as we walk our way to the counter.

Time skip

  "So, where are we going now?" i ask as she shrugged.

   "I dont know. We have to wait for the boys to let us know where can we decorate for the party." she said.

  "Oh, okay then. How about were going to the cafe? I'll treat." i said as her face lighten up.

  "Sure! Thanks." she said as i drive us to the cafe.

After arrived at the cafe*lmAo

   We took a sit and ordered our coffee.

"So, any ideas for the party?" she ask while sipping her coffee.

    "Uh, maybe we can make some games like-"stopped as an idea pop in my mind. I must take the chance of become closer to Yugyeom. I smiled, didnt notice Joy was with me staring at me.

    "Like?" she ask.

"Hide and seek but it depends on how big is the place is." i said.

   "Oh, Max is calling." Joy pick her phone up and turn the speaker on.

   "Hey, what took you guys so long?" Joy said.

  "Sorry Joy but we have to change our plan to rent a bar because it's too far. Plus, it's not cheap."

  He said while the both of us facepalmed each other.

    "So, where are we gonna throw the party?" Joy asked.

  "No other choice. We have to make it at Jae's house." he said

  "Okay, see you guys later." she said as she hung up.

  "Well, next stop to Jae's house." she said as i nodded.

Jinyoung's pov

"Do you guys really have to prepare today?" i ask, chilling out while waiting for the girls to come.

"Well, we kinda busy tomorrow so, no choice by doing it today." Max said.

I sighed.

"Oh, did any of you told Yugyeom that we're not gonna do it at a bar?" i said looking at all of them.

As what i expected. The silence. No one is answering me so i gurantee that not even one of them told him. They slowly give me a type of smile.

  I fake my smile to them. So, i texted Yugyeom about it and remind both Youngjae and Bambam just incase they forget. They're pretty busy during these days.

Right after that, we heard  doorbell ringing.
Jae stand up and open the door.

  "We're arrived!" Joy give all the stuff to Jae making him not stable. Christina was chuckling. I had sense some bad auras in her right now.

  "ARE YOU GUYS REALLY BE BUYING THREE BOXES OF BEER AND FINISH IT BY A DAY?!" Joy screamed.

"Oh no sister, you dont know us well. You know we're the heavy drinker? Come on, we didnt make any reunion for the past two years."Jb said as i smacked him at his chest.

  " What?"he whispered. I was just judging him.

   "So, can we start now?" Christina ask.

   All of us nodded as we divided some task to each other.

lyn's pov

    "Hey Bam, here is some files for you." I said as he turn to see me.

   "Okay, just put it there." i did as what he said while he continued doing his work.

   "I've never see you working so serious like this." i said.

  "Well, now you see." he said as i ask him a question.

  "Oh, do you mind to let me know where is Youngjae?"i ask as i felt a pair of eyes watching me.

  "You seriously didnt even know where am i?" a person ask me.

  "How can i know where you are if i dont even know you." i said.

   "That's Youngjae." Bambam said, still doing his work.

  "You literally introduce me like that?" he ask as Bambam just shrugged.

    "Oh, so you're Youngjae. First of all, thank you for taking care of my desk." i said as he look at me.

   "No worries. Beside, im grateful to have this chance of getting closer  to Bambam." he said. I can even see Bambam's confusion face from the corner of my eye.

   "Hmm, the second thing is" i walk towards him, holding the file that Mr. Kim gave.

     "Here. Mr.Kim ask me to pass this file to you." i said as i give him the file.

    I heard some sigh from him.

  "Thank you. I have to work hard now." he said.

  "You can do this!" i said as both of us nodded with confidence.

   Then, i went back to the office.

Jb's pov

     Day turns into night and finally, we've finished decorating Jae's house. Good thing his house were just an apartment.

  "Finally, it's done." Max said as all of us gathered around.

  "Yea, why did you guys buy a lot? We still have some leftovers." Jinyoung said.

"I thought that we're gonna celebrate it at a bar so i assume the bar is going to be big but you guys cancelled it and told us to make it at Jae's house. Aint my fault." she said.

    All of us facepalmed to her.

"So, we've decorated Jae's house. What now?" Max said.

   "Go back home?" i said.

    "No plans?" Jae asked.

   "Uhh, Chris and i actually planning to play a game. It's called hide and seek. I don't know if you guys agree to play." Joy said as all of us look at her.

   " Excuse me, do you know that we also know hide and seek?" Jinyoung said as he scoffed. All of them react the same reaction as him while Chris was just chuckling.

   "Alright then, can we just do it last minute like we play it during Jae's birthday party tomorrow? I wanna go home." i said.

   "Well, sure i guess?" Max said.

  "Okay, it's done now. Thanks for helping!" Jinyoung said as all of us replied him with you're welcome.