Aiger's Mistake!

Fubuki joined Naru and they both watched in horror. "I'm going back for them!" Naru said. She was about to open the door but Fubuki held her back. "You can't help them now!" Fubuki told her. 

Then, a zombie pressed his face to the door. Naru and Fubuki screamed. The zombies tried to get in but Fubuki was trying to block the door. "Quick! Find something to block this door." Fubuki said. "It's not gonna be easy without ruining the school lobby." Ranjiro replied. 

"HURRY!" Fubuki said. Then, a zombie ripped part of Fubuki's left sleeve of his rubber suit. "I'm exposed!" Fubuki called out. Naru grabbed her emotional bravery badge. "Fubuki! Use this!" Naru told him as she tossed him the badge. "Thanks!" Fubuki said as he placed it on his ripped sleeve. 

Suoh found a plant and successfully blocked the door. "Nice work Suoh." Fubuki told Suoh. "Thank you Naru. Are you alright?" Fubuki asked her. "I'm good." Naru answered. "Suoh, you alright?" Fubuki asked Suoh. "Of course." Suoh answered. "Are you okay Fubuki?" Naru asked. "I'm alright." Fubuki answered. "What about you Kiyama?" Fubuki asked Ranjiro. "I'm okay." Ranjiro answered. "Aiger?" Fubuki asked Aiger. "I am fine." Aiger answered. 

With that, everyone sighed in relief. But, a zombie touched Aiger. Aiger noticed and removed his rubber goggles. The zombie then touched Aiger's face. Ranjiro ran from Aiger transforming. "Aiger!" Ranjiro screamed. Then, everyone witnessed Aiger turning into a zombie. "Lot's of me." Zombie Aiger moaned.