THE GUY

I know guys it's not appropriate story but I'm trying to express what I feel while writing this. I hope this first work of mine comes to be a good one and able to express myself more.

Now let's get started with the story....

After a Week...

This is after a week ZO & ARU have given DOLL dare n his swear. All except their doll are again sitting in their very own space of canteen discussing something very seriously.

NAANU : Aru you given doll dare a week before but have you find any appropriate boy for her? I too search for someone but no one was good enough for her.

ALI : I too tried but same result.

ARU : You guys don't worry, why to fear when AARAV is here.

Other : So, who is the lucky guy?

Just then Rhea comes their and find them engrossed in some discussion.

RHEA : What's up guys? What are you talking so seriously? Any new assignment or something?

ZO : Here comes our doll. So, Aru now tell about THE GUY you selected for her.

RHEA :(astronished ) you found one in one week only. So fast. I thought that I will get some more time and then due to assignment n all you will forget it.

ARU : Yes doll I found one for you. And about forgetting, I would have never forget this thing.

Others : Aru tell about guy now we are impatient.

ARU : So guys this is SIDDHARTH KAPOOR a handsome boy of 22 years. Ht. 5.6 feet, loves to travel, fitness freak, currently join in XYZ software company, Mumbai. along with job he is pursuing M.Tech. CS. . that's it.

 that's it

ALI : how do you know this much about him?

NAANU : (excitedly) Aru this boy is...

ARU : (cut naanu in between and deny with eyes) guys I research about him in all social media apps... fb, insta, and others.

ZO : yrr Aru he seems to be interesting. Show his pics na.

ARU : Ya here it is... show them this pic.

ARU : and ya he is good boy,

ZO :(dreamingly) he is damn handsome man.

ALI :( jealous) Aru selected him for our doll not for you so stop drooling over him.

ZO : ohhhh baby is j.

ALI : no I'm not jealous of him.

NAANU : (looking toward rhea) guys you both stop your J game first see our doll reaction.

All look toward Rhea who was silent from the time Aru told about Siddharth. She was lost somewhere and looking toward pic.

ARU : What happen doll, what are you thinking now?

Before Rhea can answer.

ZO : ohhh I get it, you found him to be hot so you are lost in him.

RHEA : NO Zo I think I have seen him somewhere. I don't remember clearly.

ALI : listening you I also feel same.

ARU :guys you would have seen him in insta na. hum mile thode na h usse. And eyes toward Naina to tell something.

NAANU : yeah guys... I think Aru is right. So, doll what do you think of him?

Others : yaa tell na doll.

RHEA : hmm good looking to h. But only good looks are not enough na. We don't know anything about him other than basic info he provided on social media.

ARU : doll you are right. you just have to do friendship with him and try to know him. You have one month if in this time you feel him good enough to be your date then date him but if anytime you feel uncomfortable even to talk to him then don't talk to him. We will never force you for anything.

ZO : yeah doll, this dare thing is just to make you date someone so that you can know about this type of relationship and have some exciting and thrilling experience.

RHEA : okk guys... I'll do it.

NAANU : You are comfortable na doll. If not no one will force you.

ALI : say doll.

RHEA : yeah guys I'm fine. I'll just send him request on insta and if he accepted then talk to him normally and try to know him. If I'll feel comfortable with him then I'll date him otherwise not.

Others : Okay...

RHEA : so what's his insta I'd?

Aru tell him his I'd and then send him request. Then after talking for some more time all left for their rooms.

********

So readers introducing new and lead opposite character opposite RHEA, SIDDHARTH KAPOOR.

A 22 year handsome boy with charming smile. loves to travel. A prankster and lives life fully. He loves his family a lot i.e. his mom and twin bro. Well all of you have guessed He is twin bro of AARAV KAPOOR ( ARU of CRAZY FIVE ), 2 min younger. Except Naina no one has seen his pic they know that Aarav has a twin bro named SID and Aarav called him bandar so no one know his name. They didn't pay attention on surname when Aarav told them about him.
Played by SIDDHARTH NIGAM

------------ ------------ ----------------- ---------------------