TRIP STARTS

After Rhea slept Vibha comes to hall. There all five were sitting sadly.

Vibha: Bacho

All: Rhea slept?

Vibha: (smiles watching there worry) Yes she slept.

All sigh in relief after listening this.

V: You all love her very much. right?

All: yes but she is angry from us.

V: Tum logo ko ab b ye lag rha hai ki vo tumse gussa h. Of course she is but not that much jitna tum sb samjh rhe ho.

All: Means?

V: Bacho vo gussa to h lekin bs isliye ki jb vo yha aayi tb uske dosto n ek baar b use baat krne ki kosis nhi ki. But she is hurt, a very much hurt from all of your action.

All: She will forgive us na?

V: Let me explain you all first. Rhea is you fours best friend right. She is hurt from you four that for making her have bf you all choose a path which gives her only guilt feeling. Feeling of cheating Sid. N when you got to know all thing about Sid then you could have told her. She would definitely listen to you n give one chance to Sid. Or, if not then you should have told her about all things when she told she can't lose Sid's friendship because that time she was in guilt.

Ali, Zo n Naina: You are right aunty. We hurts her feeling.

V: Aru apart from this you hurts her with one more thing. You supported your brother in his wrong move to get his love.

Aru: Mom I really take her as my doll. She will forgive me na?

V: You 4 are her best friend she will surely forgive you. But for that you have to try hard. You have plan for a road trip from tomorrow right.

Aru: Yes.

V: In morning I'll make her agree for going with you guys. Go on jeep for this trip n yeah don't plan any specific but start from here n go to random direction or any which she says. Set tents in places, roam in jungle, do tracking n enjoy nature. N make this road trip memorable for her.

Aru: Yes mom we'll do this n try to cheer her n will built memories that she forget this hurt. And forgive us.

V: Good.

Sid: Yes bhai, she will forgive you for sure. You crazy five go for this trip. In morning I'll ask sorry from her before going to office.

V: You are not going for this trip?

Sid: I wanted too but now I think first let her forgive her gang then I'll surely plan something.

V: Again you wanna plan something. Listen to me Sid I know about your love for her but I am disappointed from your way of approaching her n Aru you also supported him. This was not correct way. I am your mom so listen to me this time. They five are gonna on trip n you are approaching her this time directly. Forget all these n meet her in morning as you are. My son, Aru's brother n her best friend's friend. Start a fresh. N join them in trip.

Sid: Are you sure mom she will not get angry if I join for trip? N she will give me one more chance?

V: Trust your mom n trust your love beta. Trust is important for any relationship bacha. Along with love you need to trust yourself, trust her n trust your love. You have only loved her till now. From now onward know her n learn to trust her.

Sid: Okay mom. I promise I'll not disappoint you n not Rhea also.

V: That's my boy.

All smile n determined to make Rhea happy n replace this hurt from her heart with happiness.