WHAT????

You woke up at 2 in the morning, rushing to the bathroom. When you reached the toilet, you threw up. Loki came in with a scared look.

" Darling, are you okay? Come on, you need to go to a healer." Loki scooped you up and ran you to the healers. They giggled when they were done.

" What is it?" Loki was sitting on the bed with you, holding you close.

" Well, Mrs. Lafeyson, your going to be a mother." She said smiling. You looked at Loki and started crying. Loki smiled and started rubbing  your stomach.

" We will give you medicine that won't make you throw up anymore. It stops morning sickness but it does make you tired." You nodded and took the bottle they handed me.

" Loki, your gonna be a father." You said as we walked back to his room hand in hand.

" I know, darling. You will be a mother. A very beautiful one too." You blushed at that. No matter how long you are with Loki, you can never stop blushing at what he says.

Once you got back to the room, you collapsed on the bed. You curled into the sheets and fell asleep. You woke up next to Loki. He was at your stomach and whispering to it.

" You will be perfect. Your mother and I love you so much. We will protect you. You can be what ever you want. Just be careful with your mother while you're in there. She is special to me. I love you." He kissed your stomach. You started crying. 

" Darling are you ok?" Loki asked frantically. I nodded.

" Why are you crying?" 

" You'll be the perfect father Loki."

" I will try."

" You already are." With that, you kissed him and cuddled.