Auditions

We had been driving for a while now I was kinda bored I just looked  at the road ahead. We finally got there I hopped out the car and good thing we where on time. My mom pushed the door open and holds it for me, we go up a set of stairs and then we make it to a large room full of people my mom goes registers she comes back with a number card 007. I was happy with my number 7 was my lucky number and also James bonds number. We wait and wait I start to get really anxious, I go over and over my lines with my mom. Every kid who came out of that door was in tears only a few came out with a smile once in a while an hour later a man calls out "number double 0 7 please come in" I get up and hug my mom and follow the man out.

The room he had led my too had a black floor and black walls and omg the cast of the old wonder was there I was so scared now.

"Ok Sahar and Noah read these line 4 to 8 go!" 

Me- how could you ?

Noah- What are you talking about ?

Me- you lied to me about August !

Noah- What do you expect me to say I'm friends with a freak

Me- jack your such a jerk I thought Julian was worse but I was wrong screw you !

The director looked pleased he then asked me to act along side Mille I cleared my throat and started.

Me- promise you won't say anything my parents will kill me

Millie- secrets are safe with me promise

Me- and Auggie right

She nodded

"Thank you that was so good we will let you know if you got the part could you just tick your name of your list and go place your info up stairs?"

I nodded "ummm where is that?" I was super confused didn't want to get lost

"Noah could you show her where that is?"
He nodded and start walking I followed him out of the glass door. "Uh you did really good I bet you will get the part you know..." he smiles at me. "Oh Uh  thanks I don't thinks so there are lots of girls and boys who where really good!" He chuckles we get to the top of the stairs and he stops, "not as good as you..." I went red didn't know Noah was such a flirt maybe he was just being nice? I put down my info down on the sheet of paper like my number and cares number, he pulls out his phone and copy's a number. "Ring, ring , ring!" It was my phone I take it out of my jean jacket and I answer it "hello?" Who was this the completely number was unknown. "Hi Sahar" it was Noah I slap his shoulder laughing I was really scared for a minute. He sits down in the floor I sit next to him he puts his head on my shoulder. "It's been a long day today I'm so tired out!" I kinda feel bad for him. "I'm sorry when you're done today call I want to make sure you're okay ok?" He smiles and closes his eyes hi head in the crook of my neck, "I would love to I will!"
We sit there for a few minutes until I thought we should get up people will be worried. We go down stairs and then down the hall entering the same room as before.

"Noah do you need a break you look tired?" Said his boss says looking worried

"Yeh I'll be out side ok." I had left the room when Noah says to wait up I was going to go with my mom but guess not.  he pulled at my hand leading me out from a fire exit. "Are okay?" He smiled he looked happier than when he was in that audition room. "I have a beak I want to spend it with you!" He smiled making me smile back. I was super hungry like really hungry, " let's go eat I'm hungry there's a chipotle over there." Pointing across the busy road from use. I get my usual chipotle bowl with guac duhhhh I was going to pay but he insisted so I said whatever If he wants sure. We finished eating and we head back to across the road and just goof around talking about deep stuff and that. "I need to go now my moms gonna be worried, you should go to I'll see you tonight?" I said I was so sad I might never see him again I give him a tight hug and he hugs me back even tighter. "See you tonight I'm going to miss you but I know you will get the part just wait!" I break the hug and give him one last smile and wave and head to the car.

I walk to the car seeing my mom inside I sit down and buckle my seat belt. "Took you long finally!" She drives out of the Parking lot and we drive back home I live NEW York city so this place was only a few hours away from my house. By the time I get home the moon was out it was a nice purple night, the stars came out tonight. It was 8:45 I go inside and change into some around the house clothes flopping on my bed scrolling through insta and tick tock. Noah hadn't called me yet I was getting worried I went downstairs and got a snack I was hungry I do some homework and just lounged around waiting and waiting.

It was 12:30 my phone rings I run upstairs and see who it is.

You-  NOaH
Noah- SaHAR how are you ?
You- I'm good how are you?
Noah- better now
You- what time did you get home
Noah- Oh um 12:20 I'm at a hotel the rose cortz have you heard of it ?
You- it's actually like 15 minutes away from my house what a coincidence
Noah- I dont feel so good

*throws up*

You- Noah give me your hotel number I'll be there 20mins okay 
Noah- I'll be okay *throws up again*
You- obviously not
Noah- 205 can you stay on the phone please
You- sure
I put on my jeans and sneak out with out my parents knowing.

🐝🍯🐝🍯🐝🍯🐝🍯🐝🍯🐝🍯🐝🍯🐝

First chapter do you like it ???

🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪