Untitled Part 2

I gently felt the bone-chilling glass panel of my cramped bathroom mirror. I moved my hand across it, leaving finger marks upon it. My pale green eyes danced around as they followed my arm that swimmed accross the mirror, full of suspicion. I looked at myself, easing my mind. Nothing was there but the odd looking reflection of myself. My pin-straight unnatural blue colored hair draped over my shoulders like a curtain over a bay window, that hid my butterfly black mark that embroidered my collar bone area. My mother thinks I snuck out one night and got it, but its no tatto, I was born with it no matter what tthey claim. I steadily backed away from the mirror, a fit of laughting overflowing me. I was so stupid, nothing would change in the mirror no matter how many hours I peered at it. I was crazy, a nightmare like that could never be true. It was all in my mind.

"TYLA GET YOUR ASS OUT OF THE BATHROOM!" An ear- piercing scream came from the other side of the oakwood bathroom door, signaling I had been in there for more than 30 minutes. i groaned pulling my hair back into a loose bun, and flushing the toilet to make it seem like I had used the bathroom instead of standing there looking at myself through a mirror. I walked out, back onto the cloud soft white carpet that lined the floors and hallways of my home. My brother, Aiden, brushed past me a clear look of disgust on his smug little face. I wanted to thump him on the head, but held back knowing it would just add more to my daily scolding. I yawned, walking back to my safe haven- my room. I shut and locked the door behind me as I did. The sunlight peered through my beige curtains that barely kept it out. Shrugging, I walked over to my dresser that held all of my clothing, I shuffled through it all, arguing to myself over what to wear and what needed to be burned.

25 minutes later i settled for a pair of black skinny jeans and a slim fit gray sweater. I yanked my hair tie out, watching my hair fall back into its place,brushing it out i twisted the right side into a french braid bobby pinning it to the side tightly. Slipping on a pair of white converse, I awkwardly walked downstairs where my mom was helping herself to her daily helping of a dozen bud lights. I rolled my eyes walking away from the stupid situation of her drunkness that she couldn't stop or get over. What she needs is rehab, like hell id take her though, Id rather have her suffer.

"Take your ... funky..m-m-m-mm--m.." Mothers voice hiccuped and burped trailing off to a drunk slumber. Rolling my eyes, I reached for the medicine cabinet, grabbing my heart medicine. 2 pills a day twice a day, doctors orders. I was born with a weak heart and this was supposed to help it. I decided to mix in another pill which was Asprin to kill this major headache that has been bothering me for a couple hours now. Aiden ran down the stairs gasping for air as the alarm rang, shaking the whole house. Still, my mother didn't stir.

"IM GONNA BE LATE CRAP! TYLA, GIVE ME A RIDE TO SCHOOL!" Aiden cried, his cheeks flushed to a rosy red. I laughed at our sadistic resemblance to one another then I grimanced in regret. I chuck my keys to my Honda at him, giving him my oh so perfected sarcastic smie.

"Listen shortie, drive yourself." A wave of laughter came over me as i slouched back against the marble counters "Im not going today im ditching with Skye and the group. Wanna go?". I already knew he wouldn't hes a good for nothing goody two shoes who tries to act all bad. Something went wrong while raising his funky little  chimpmunk cheeks.