Part 4-you and i

Chase pov:
I wake up at 7:30 with my arms still wrapped tight around charli's waist and her snuggled into my chest still asleep so I decide to surprise charli with Dunkin so I postmate her usual and get one for me to even though we end up just stealing each other's. I then text Thomas since I know he's awake to get it and bring up to my room. He responds with a thumbs up emoji then about 10 minutes later comes in quietly with the Dunkin I quickly and quietly thank him then he leaves and I just admire how beautiful charli is, I'm definitely starting to fall for this girl and hard. A few minutes later I feel charli stir against me and I kiss her forehead and say "good morning beautiful" as her eyes flicker open and she sees the Dunkin. "Awww thank you chasey" she says then kisses me and grabs her coffee "anything for you char" I reply to her then I see her smile and start to blush, "your so cute" I say while kissing her forehead which only made her blush more. We cuddled and watched movie together till 11:30 when we decided to get our nails done and go to the mall.

Charli pov:
It's was about 11:30 and me and chase decided we wanted to get our nails done and go to the mall. This morning chase surprised me with Dunkin which made me really happy then we just cuddled and watched movies all morning. I did my hair and makeup then changed onto a black crop top with cut out shoulders, blue ripped jeans, and my black slip on vans. Chase wore his navy blue hoodie and black jeans. Once we were done getting ready we made some tiktoks which we really flirty but cute and posted them then ordered and Uber to take us to the nail salon. When we got there I got a text from dix asking where I was. I texted her backing saying out and bout with chase we'll be home later. She replied with "okay have fun and be safe ♥️" I just said "I will ♥️" and then we walked into nail salon. We decided to get matching nails I got all purple with the ring finger black and chase got all black with the ring finger purple. Once we finished getting our nails done we walked to the mall. We went to food court and got food before we walked around and shopped. We went to brandy, lululemon and a few other stores. By the time we finished shopping and walking around the mall and surrounding area it was about 4pm, we dropped our stuff off at the hype house and changed. I put on a black dress with a white bikini under it since we decided to go to dinner then go to the beach. Chase just changed into black swim trunks and kept his hoodie on. After we were done changing we got an Uber and headed to the restaurant. After we finished eating we walked down the pier and to the beach. Me and chase were sitting we're sitting on my beach looking at the sunset when chase took off his hoodie picked me up and started running into the ocean.

Chase pov:
Me and charli we're sitting on the beach looking at the sunset, we'll I wasn't really watching the sunset but charli was, I decided I was going to take charli into the ocean, so I took off my hoodie and since charli was already sitting in my lap I easily picked her up and started running into the ocean. "Chase Hudson put me down" charli said laughing "nope sorry charls but we're going swimming" I said also laughing as we got into the water "chaseeee" charli did dragging out the e "charliiii" I said mocking her. We were about waist deep in the water when I finally put charli down, she looked up at me and said "I hate you" "sure you do cutie" I said knowing that would make her blush "fine you win this time" she said blushing and giggling "I knew it" I said as I leaned down to pick her up, I picked her up then started kissing her and then dunked us both under water. "CHASE HUDSON" charli yelled "what?" I asked acting as though I hadn't done anything "oh you know what" she said as she started splashing me and laughing "oh you're on d'amelio" I said as I splashed her back. We just played in the ocean like kids laughing our asses off, swam around and made out in the water, in I definitely didn't leave a hickey on charli's neck  for awhile till it got cold and Dark and we decided to go home. It was after 10:00pm when we walked through the doors to the hype house laughing at a joke charli has made in the Uber, as we came in Thomas was walking downstairs and he yelled "looks like the lovebirds finally decided to come home" "oh fuck off Thomas" I said as we all started laughing. Me and charli walk upstairs and go to our separate room to shower since we were salty and sandy from the beach. I showered, got changed and then just layed in my bed waiting for charli. About 5 minutes later she cane and jumped on my bed "hi huddy"she said before she gave me a peck "hi char, what do you wanna do?" I asked her "wanna make some tiktoks" she asked "sure" I said as we got up and walked into my bathroom. We made some tiktoks then went back to bed about on a movie and cuddled we finished the movie and went to sleep.

Dixie pov:
It was currently 11:00 pm and I was sitting in my room with griffin, we hadn't left each others side in to days and it's been amazing but sadly he needs to go home at some point, "shouldn't you go home soon griff" I said looking away from the movie we were watching "but then I'd have to leave you and I don't want to do that" he said pulling me closer to him
"What if I go with you, we can go you can change your clothes hang out with your friends for a bit then come back here if u want" I said knowing he would only go if I went with him "okay, fine we'll go tomorrow" griff said kissing my forehead, which made me smile. I hadn't been on my phone all day but I decided to check it, the first thing I was notifications from Instagram and Twitter and oh boy was I still getting a lot of hate and backlash as soon as I saw it tears formed in my eyes, I tried to hide it so that griff wouldn't see but failed as soon as he saw my phone in my lap he took it away and pulled me into his lap "it's okay dix don't listen to them your an amazing person you know that"
He said trying to calm me down but it didn't really work they had gotten to my head and it hurt a lot "no griffin what there saying is true you don't have to lie" I said still crying "dix look at me" he said lifting my chin so I was looking at him "your beautiful, smart, goofy, kind, strong and amazing sister and friend, your an amazing person dix, you can't listen to them there just jealous" he said which made a blush and small smile appear on my face "thanks griff" I said fidgeting with my rings " of course dix, your one of the most amazing people I know" he said kissing my forehead. After that we then went to bed I snuggled into griffin's chest and he whispered "goodnight beautiful, I wish I could call you mine" thinking I couldn't hear him, but I could and you know what I did I rolled over so I was facing him and I leaned in and kissed him and he kissed back. After we pulled apart griff said  "you heard me didn't you"
"Maybe I did" I said smiling he leaned in and kissed me one more time then said "good night dix" "good night griff" then I fell a sleep on his chest happy as ever and definitely smiling like an idiot

Word count: 1424
This part has more chacha in it but also some grixie I hope u liked it