THE WILD BRUNCH

CHAPTER TWO | the wild brunch

I bet you're wondering what gossip girl is doing up so early. Truth is I never went to bed. Is there really anything better than a lazy Sunday? We Upper East Siders don't do lazy. Breakfast is brunch. And who got an invite? Newbie Madeleine who appears to be itching closer to our very own Chuck, will sparks fly?

SERENA SHOOK MADELEINE awake. Throwing her phone down beside the girl, her arms folded across her body in a judgemental manner. The red-head read Serena's phone with tired eyes, immediately feeling more awake when she spotted her name. Madeleine sighed, throwing herself back down into the comfort of her bed.

"Mads you've been here less that a week and you're already his new conquest?" Serena sighed, sitting on the edge of her bed.

Madeleine groaned before sitting up again. "He invited me to brunch S, he was the first person I met, I just want to fit in." Madeleine pushes herself off of her bed. "Plus I told him I wanted a friend, not a boyfriend."

Serena rolled her lips into her mouth before standing up once more. "Well get dressed, and showered. We've got a brunch to go to." Serena laughed, pushing Maddie into her bathroom.

Madeleine was left alone in the hotel room, Serena had left to try and patch things up with Blair. Lily had disappeared without a trace. Madeleine was already dress and prepared for the brunch - an hour early.

Madeleine wandered into the foyer of the hotel, spotting a certain chocolate haired boy beside the doors. A smile crept onto her face as she waltzed towards him.

"And here I was thinking I would've have to see your face for another hour." She laughed.

"Well you can see that and much more anytime." Chuck smirked, earning and eye roll and a telling off from the brit. "Walk with me?"

"Sure." She smiled, wandering through the doors and onto the front patio. Two men were outside too. One either side of the black gate. Chuck waved the tall boy man over.

"Nathaniel? What are you doing here?" Chuck questioned, pulling off his sunglasses to look at the boy opposite his best friend. A boy Madeleine vaguely recognised.

Madeleine engrossed herself into her text messages as Chuck and, 'Mr awkward wave' as Madeleine had called him, began to argue. She dropped her phone back into her bag once the brown haired boy had walked away, leaving Chuck, herself. And a teen she'd never met.

"Madeleine, we're going to my suite, you coming?" Chuck shouted, the blonde teen had has arm on his shoulder.

"Uh- yeah. Yeah!" Madeleine stuttered, jogging towards the doors of the hotel.

Chuck was sat on his couch, slowly sipping on a glass of scotch after rambling about Dan Humphrey. His statements made Madeleine chuckle, the idea of Chuck Bass punching anyone was laughable.

"So - um - how do you know Chuck?" The mystery man asked Madeleine, sitting on a bar stool beside her.

"Oh I met him at school, I'm new here." Madeleine said, smiling at the blue eyed boy.

"The accent gave it away." He laughed.

"Madeleine, Nathaniel. Nathaniel, Madeleine." Chuck shouted from the couch, causing Maddie's cheeks to heat up.