THE BLAIR BITCH PROJECT

CHAPTER THIRTEEN | the blair bitch project

Wakey, wakey Upper East Siders. Spring Break is done and I'm Starving for the dish. And has anyone spotted our ex-queen B? Where does the dethroned royalty vacation these days?

MADELEINE, SERENA AND Blair walked down the pavements towards their first day back at school. Serena was already furious with Chuck after a bathroom debacle before school. Blair has arrived with sunglasses and a blue bandanna which matched her Chanel trench coat. Madeleine was too busy piercing the cap of her bottle with an earring, since Chuck had glued it shut.

"B, what are you doing?" Serena questioned when Blair came to a halt.

"Giving homeschooling so serious consideration." Blair sighed before begging dragged towards Serena. "Do you think this whole thing could've blown over by now?"

"Yes!" Madeleine chirped. "As stylish as you look, it's time to take off those glasses and get back to school." Madeleine held out her hand for Blair to place her sunglasses into. The red head slid them into her bag, informing Blair she could have them once the day was over.

Serena pulled the bandanna from Blair's head, the three girls laughing as they carried on walking to school. Almost every student turned to watch Blair Waldorf return. All eyes were glued to the ex-queen as she walked through the courtyard of Constance. The three it girls began to make their way up the stairs.

Madeleine watched as Jenny Humphrey dropped a spoonful of yogurt onto Blair's freshly washed hair. Serena frantically tried to removed the food whilst students howled with laughter at the action. "Hey Little J?" Madeleine began, taking everyone by surprise.

Many students had no idea what the girl was about to say, or do. Everyone knew who she was, many girls envied her good looks, money and intelligence. However, everyone found the Brit to be kind hearted.

"You thirsty, girls?" Madeleine questioned, applying pressure to her water bottle, spraying Jenny and Blair's ex-minions with water. The girls squealed as water covered their clothes and ruined their hair. "That's what I thought." She muttered, jogging up the stairs towards Blair. "I've got your back. Come on, let's go."

"Madeleine!" A voice called from behind, the three girls turned to see who the voice belonged to. Nate stood a few feet away, his hands stuffed into his pockets.

"I'll catch up with you at lunch." Madeleine smiled at Serena and Blair. The latter looked offended. "Blair, you're my best friend, but I tutor Nate, we're friends and you'll have to accept it." Madeleine smiled softly earning a small 'its okay' from Blair.

"Nathaniel." Madeleine smiled, skipping over to the boy. "To what do I owe this pleasure?"

"Firstly, awesome aim. You really soaked them all." Nate laughed, walking towards a table outside, sitting beside Madeleine. "But secondly, my dad - he. . . he wants to see me. And I was gonna go with blair but we aren't together, like hell I'm going with Chuck but I just —" Madeleine cut off Nate midway through his ramble.

"Of course I'll come with you. We can go and then get coffee afterwards? I haven't seen you in 4 weeks and I'm up for some Brooklyn hot chocolate." Madeleine laughed, jumping up from her seat as the bell rang.