Chapter 1

Camerin pov
"Hey cam are you ok?" Breanna asks me.
"Ya i'm fine, its just what about Eric?" I asked sighing sadly.
"C'mon your not bummed out because of some boy Cam." Kristine said.
"He's not just some boy you guys I've known him since forever and it's so hard to leave your best friend." I explained sadly.
"What about us Camerin we've known you for a long time and we'll be your bestest friends ever when we're in LA." Breanna explained.
"And this is our dream, you shouldn't pass this up it's a once and a lifetime opportunity." Kristine said convincing me.
I sighed. "Hmm i think i need to think this through." I said walking to the door.
I walked out of Breanna's house and went to Eric's house. I knocked on the door and waited.
He opened the door and gave a slight smile.
"Hey." He said
"Hi." I said smiling a little.
"So your really going huh?" He asked.
I looked up at his sparkling blue eyes, from the look at it he was upset, but he had a reason to be.
"Ya i guess so." I said, "look im really gonna miss you." I said a tear about to fall from my eyes.
"Same here your the best friend i've ever had and i honestly dont know what i would do without you." He said.
"Thank you." I said smiling. I tiptoed and wrapped my arms around him and smiled.
"Well i have to go now i leave in a week so i better go pack up." I said walking away.
"Wait cam!" He said grabbing my wrist.
"Ya." I said turning around.
"Theres something i have to tell you." He said.
"What is it?" I asked.
"I-uh-I..." He said stuttering.
"Huh?" I said confused.
"I dont know how to say it." He said.
"Just blurt it out eric!" I exclaimed.
"I...I dont know how!" He said.
"Just tell me you dont have to be afraid." I said.
"No Cam i'll just tell you when the time is right." He said walking in his door.
I was wondering in my mind what was he trying to say to me. I sighed and went in my house to finish packing. Then i heard a knock on my door.
"Come in." I said.
My mom and dad walked in.
"Hey honey." My mom said.
"Hey mom." I said smiling.
"You sure you're gonna be fine with your sister?" My dad asked.
"Ya." I said.
"Well ok you better finish packing." They said walking out the door.
My friends and I will be staying with my sister while we're in LA. For two years. I sighed sadly and continued packing.