Chapter 4

Camerin pov
Everything was perfect until... The shitty waitress ran out and ruined everything.
"Hey you wait!" She yelled running towards us.
I gave her a 'leave us alone' look and kept walking away.
"You!" She yelled finally catching up to us.
I turned around and looked at her.
"What!" I said in frustration.
"You bitchy little girl!" She yelled slapping me across the face.
"Hey get the fuck away from us!" Eric yelled.
"Bitchy who you calling bitchy your the one thats all up in my...friend." I hesitated.
"So you guys aren't together?" She asked.
"Ya..." I said sadly.
"Ok." She smiled, then suddenly she grabbed Eric's shirt and kissed him.
I could tell he was trying to resist it but the girl's grip was too hard. I wanted to cry so much, I was completely traumatized. She finally pulled away and smiled. My anger was at its max and thats when I finally broke.
"YOU SLUTTY LITTLE BITCH!" I yelled while slapping her right across the face.
"You better leave us alone or your gonna end up rotting in jail." I threatened.
She looked frustrated but terrified of what will happen but she finally walked away.
I started crying, but I dont really know why. Eric wrapped his arm around me and I felt more secure. I rested my head on his shoulder and we walked home. It started raining as we walked so we hurried quickly.
"Thank you for today it was...bitter sweet." I giggled.
"No problem and tomorrow will be much better you'll see." He said.
"Well i better get inside my parents will probably get mad at me if I'm soaking wet." I explained walking away.
"Cam wait." He stopped.
I turned around and walked to him.
"Ya?" I asked.
He pulled me close and kissed me out in the rain. It was much better than our first kiss, this one was more passionate but still sweet. We pulled away slowly and both smiled.
"Kissing in the rain huh. How cliche." I teased.
"Hey i had to get it off my bucket list so I'm glad it was with you." He laughed.
"Well I'm glad it was with you too." I said leaning in for another one, but as soon as I did the front door opened. I turned around and it was my mom. I quickly pulled away from Eric and stood there awkwardly.
"Hi Mrs.L!" Eric called.
"Hey Eric! Would you like to come in!" My mom offered.
Oh god! I thought my moms surely gonna ask why we were kissing out in the rain.
"Ya sure!" He replied.
And now my life is officially over.
We walked inside my house and my mom got us towels to dry off with.
"Do you want some hot chocolate?" She asked.
"Sure." We both said.
We took the hot chocolate and towels and sat on the couch and my mom joined us. Great here it comes.
"So what did you guys do today?" She asked taking a sip of hot chocolate.
"We hung out and went to a restaurant." Eric answered.
"And we met a shitty waitress." I added.
"Camerin language." My mom said raising an eyebrow.
"Sorry." I apologized taking a sip of hot chocolate.
"So i saw you guys kiss out there." My mom stated.
I spat my drink out of my mouth and onto the floor.
"Umm...I'll go get some napkins." I said awkwardly going to the kitchen. But i stayed behind the wall to hear them talking.
"So you guys kissed out there." My mom said. My stomach started churning and I felt sick.
"Uh...ya we did." Eric said awkwardly.
The knot in my stomach hurt so bad I really needed to go to the bathroom. And thats where my life ended. I took a step and then my butt exploded air. I just farted. That's just great.
"Uhh..." Eric said looking uneasy and my mom.
"Oh that wasn't me." She said looking at the kitchen.
I slowly walked out of the kitchen and revealed myself.
"Hey guys..." I said awkwardly.
"Um was that-" Eric said.
"Ya that was me...I just farted." I confessed.
They laughed at me and I felt so embarrassed. I gave them an 'annoyed' face and went to my room.