Chapter 1

Corryn's POV

Omg,omg! I can't believe it. I have waited 340days and it is finally here!!!! I think to myself. " ITS ALMOST CHRISTMAS" I accidentally yell aloud when Mrs. Perry says

" Corryn!?!?"

"Sorry!" I whisper quietly and say aloud to myself 

"Shoot, word vomit!" Then Fiona chuckles and passes me a note that says: List who Caitlin likes. Then I look at her and mouth: NO. She looks at me with a fashol expression that says: please!!!

Then my conscience whispers to me: Don't feel bad its okay, good friends keep secrets remeb- and then Mrs. Perry yelled out " And don't forget to write or do whatever you need to do to get that paper done by tomorrow!" Then she headed over to the door.

                Camille's POV

I head into the car where I tell my mom about how the boys were practically vultures and trying to steal our food. Then my mom drove over to Corryn's house, when I hear Rachel yell

"Naomi I will keep you in your room if you don't stop antaganising your sister!" Then Corryn sniffles and yells,

"THEY ARE HERE!!!!" Then she runs outside and squeezes me to death.

"Hey Corryn..." I say with the little bit of life in me.

"So what are you going to do to your hair? Are you going to trim it ? Bob it? What'cha gonna do?" She says cutting me off. I giggle.

"Um..... It's not me getting my hair cut..... It's my mom." Corryn looks lost for a second, head cocked to the side. Then she gets it.

"OH!" She says, then goes to greet my mom.

"Camile, wanna go to Starbucks around the corner?"

" Sure "

*35 minutes later*

Fiona's POV

I walk out of the ballet studio, poking my head out the door. I was going on a secret date this evening with Drew. I don't exactly know why, I feel deprived.

After getting changed into a some-what casual outfit, I sneak over to Drew's house. He opens the door.

"Yes! Your here, oh and we are going to star bucks the one by Corryn's house." He murmurs. I give him a look. Of which he doesn't see. We walk over to the Starbucks nearby, and, wow! Just my luck! Camille, Corryn, Cal, Hayden, and Caitlin were in there. Camille and Cal were in a friendly conversation, whilst Caitlin was threatening to hit Hayden with something if he came any closer, Corryn on the floor watching her best friend threaten a guy, laughing. Drew's eyes narrow.

"So the other one has come......To bite the dust....." Again, I give him a look.

Caitlin's POV

I hear the door bell ring, indicating that someone had walked in. I ignor this. I had bigger, problems to deal with.

#1 Problem = Hayden Thatcher.

What was wrong with this boy?!?!?

"Don't you take a step closer." I say menacingly, my purse in hand." It may not look hurtful, but this thing is heavier than it looks!" Hayden just smirks.

"Like a little thing like that could hurt me." He replied. I answered his reply by throwing it at his stomach. He immediately winces and falls to the ground.

"OH NO!!! MY FELLOW BURRITO IS DOWN!" Cal says dramatically, then attempts to pick up my bag.

"Jeez gurlll, this thang is hea-vay." Cal states, in a odd voice. I roll my eyes.

"I told you it was heavy."

" What is even in that thing? Bricks?!" He yells.

"No, just my lap- top, phone, hard back harry potter book, the 7th one, fan-fic note book, diary, and other secret stuff." I reply. 

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Hayden yells, clinching his stomach.

" Caitlin, tsk, tsk, tsk, what did you do to Cal's fellow burrito?" Fiona says talking in a baby voice and making a puppy face. Then Drew walks away and goes inline to order.

" *whistles* Who's that?" Cal asks.

" That's the new girl, I sit next to her in homeroom and math, why?" Corryn asks, panting and getting up from the floor.

" 'Cause she is smoke'n hot!!!! Whats her name?" he asks.

"Cameron." Corryn replies.

" Hello Cameron." Cal says in a falsetto voice, slightly lifting up his shirt.

"Wanna feel the wrath of this purse?" I ask Cal, pointing to my purse.

" Ah- unh, hun- bun, you might not want to , 'cause this 6 pack might crack your lap- top." Cal replies. I roll my eyes.

" You just can't get enough of yourself can you?" I ask Cal.

" How could I--- AWWWW- SHOOT!!!!!!! Hayden bruh, you has gots to get up man, I know you are in pain in all, but she she's heading towards me!" Cal says franticly to Hayden.

Cals POV

As Cameron walked in to Star Bucks she walked into the line and she then she started to order. When she was done she went out of line I turned around by the pick up counter and I went on phone and pretend that I wasn't looking. As she came into the pick up line she bumped into me.

"Oh..... sorry." She replied. "Which ones yours?"

"Ummm...." I say looking at the ridiculous amount of cups on the counter. "Ummm... that one!" I say pointing to the one that says: Bobbie. I take it and sip out of it (cause if you remember I didn't order anything so it has to look convincing.) "Would you like to sit with  me and my friends?" I ask.

"Sure!!" she says.

"Guys.... this is Cameron." I say, I look around and then I start to notice that I announce it like I was introducing my "Fiance" to my parents/family. Then breaking the completely AKWARD silence Cameron says.

"Hey Corryn."

"Hey Cameron.... So I see you've met Ca-" Corryn started  but then I cut her off cause my name was "Bobbie" then I winked at her to give her the message. I start to take a sip as a kina of over weight lady walk over and snatched the drink out of my hand and yelled.

"I don't think you paid for this drink!!" And wobble/ran away and out of the doors.