Chapter 2: Twisted

I woke up and looked outside the plane window. I checked the time on my phone and it was 7:34 in the morning, the plane was about to land. I woke up Ally and Alex and later on that morning we landed. We got off and rented a car. The girls and I headed to our beach house and settled in. I was so excited because we were gonna go surfing, zip lining, and laying on the beach with warm breezes and the nice light blue sky above us. We all took a nap because we were pretty tired from being on the plane and waking up early. 

The next morning I got up and went to the kitchen and made some breakfast. Ally and Alex woke up and we all ate breakfast together. "We should go surfing" Ally said. Yea why not. We all got into our swimsuits and got our surf boards and headed out to the beach. I got onto the cold water with my surfboard and waited for the next wave to come by when Alex yelled to come back. I didn't hear her and I kept going further to the ocean. Ally and Alex kept yelling to come back to the shore but I wasn't listening. Then it suddenly started raining but I still wanted to surf. I looked back at Alex and Ally and it looked like they were talking to someone but I couldn't really see who it was. It started pouring and I decided to go back to shore but before I looked back at the waves I got hit. And everything went black.

I woke up. I didn't know what happend. I got up and saw Corbyn. Corbyn? What are you doing here?  " You got hit by a wave and you got knocked out" " Ally and Alex saw me and came to me while I was unpacking my clothes. And that's when they told me you got hit and they couldn't find you. So I jumped into the water and found you then brought you here" oh, you did? " Yea" thanks. Corbyn smiled, and I was kinda happy. Corbyn literally saved me. But why is he actually here. I made my way outside and saw Alex and Ally. I came up to them. Hey guys. Ally and Alex both got up and hugged me. " Omg your ok" yea I am. " Omg cami, I didn't think you were gonna wake up" why? " Because you got hit really hard" oh, do you know why Corbyns here? " Not really, we saw him and the other boys land, we were gonna meet them but you kept going further into the ocean" ohh, that's why you kept calling me " yes, but then you got hit".

We all went inside when I ran into some cute looking guy. I bumped into him and fell on him. Oh omg i'm sorry. He laughed in a really cute way " It's fine" you sure? " yea" Your Cami right?" yup. And you are? " I'm Zach" he said in a soft voice. I couldn't stop smiling. Until I realized I was still on him. I got off of him and helped him up. " Well, nice to meet you " he smiled and walked away staring at me then looked away. He was pretty cute. Those rosy cheeks made me keep staring at him,  I went outside again to get some air and just sat next to the fire with all the bright stars looking upon me.