F*ck You!

(Warning this story may have content that may be traumatic or too explicit for some readers and audiences!! Please skip or stop if it makes you too uncomfortable or is too graphic!)

"Hey baby", I said giving Donni a kiss on his cheek.
We're not official yet but that's still bae. He hugged me and pecked my lips.
"Hey mamas", he said. "I got you a gift", he said reaching in his jean pockets.
He pulled out a black box and opened it showing me a really pretty necklace.
It had "donni" written in cursive.

I immediately gleamed with joy. He started to take it out the box to put it around my neck. It stopped just above my locket I got for my birthday.

"Thank you baby! But what's the occasion?", I questioned. He smiled and his blue eyes looked beautiful than ever.

"I want you to be my girl ", he said with no hesitation.

I was speechless so I just nodded my head rapidly with a koolaid smile. I gave him a big kiss adding tongue.

As we stopped kissing, I turned around and saw debo staring at us. He was with two other girls and it looked like he wasn't listening to anything they were saying. He saw me and quickly looked away. He walked away quickly leaving the girls in confusion.

I felt bad. I haven't spoken to debo ever since I met Donni. I feel like our fallout was our fault. He even apologized and I didn't except it knowing what he was going through. Oh well we can't fix somethings.

4 months later
"I love you", I heard a deep voice say.

Omg no. No. No. No. no!!!

Donni just told me he loved me. Before I could respond, he crashed his lips into mine and started going crazy. I went along and tried to keep up with his kisses.

He slowly was taking my clothes off and he was kissing my neck.

He sucking my titties and went lower. He pulled off my panties and started kissing her 😽.

Is this it? Are we having sex?

He licked my kitty rapidly making my legs shake. It feels so good.

"Uhhh, DEBO!!", I finally moaned out.

I quickly covered my mouth and made big eyes.

Donni stopped and got up so he was towering over.
"What the fuck did you just say?!", he spat angrily and aggressively.

I've never seen him so angry before.

"I- I'm sorry I didn't mean to-", before I could say anything else he grabbed me by my neck, dragged me off the bed and slammed me into the wall.

"You been fuckin with that nigga?!?", he yelled two inches away from my face.

"No", I said with my voice cracking. I pulled at his hands and his grip got tighter.

I started crying, he was really scaring me.

His frown softened as he saw he was hurting me. He let go and made a surprised look come upon his face when he realized what he was doing. I quickly put on my clothes and ran towards the door.